Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suicide Squad 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    This genuinely looks like an awesome movie and if its even in the ball park of Gunn's GotG it should be great.
    Wait, are you praising an MCU movie??

Extraordinary Member

Gunn says "By far the biggest movie I've ever made." Wow. I mean this looks good but we'll see,
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 08-23-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Lol...this was Geoff Johns in his prime.

Random violence and gore popping up in his books. Mongal’s death was ridiculously brutal.
    The family is known to be pretty brutal.
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    He's in Ant-Man, too. Also writes his own comic Count Crowley over at Dark Horse and has a role in the upcoming Dune movie.
    He was also Abra Kadabra on The Flash TV show.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Thanx, Frontier. I missed that.

Fantastic Member

Really do not get Dc's hatred of bronze tiger...he has been the leader of SS forever...and yet they still cast no bodies in favor of him. I am sure this will be better than that mess fo a first film but can BT get some loves. ( the CW version and the recent version in the deathstroke animated film are disrespectful)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
    Really do not get Dc's hatred of bronze tiger...he has been the leader of SS forever...and yet they still cast no bodies in favor of him. I am sure this will be better than that mess fo a first film but can BT get some loves. ( the CW version and the recent version in the deathstroke animated film are disrespectful)
    In fairness, he was usually the second in command. I will agree that his treatment in other mediums sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    For anyone who thinks the actor for Polka-Dot Man looks familiar he's this guy from TDK.
    And Abra Kadabra from Flash. And Kurt from the Ant-Man movies.

And, soon, Piter De Vries in the Dune reboot.

Edit: well damn, guess I was late, other folks already pointed this out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by obatalla View Post
    I feel you're being disrespectful to Michael Jai White. He was great in the role.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I feel you're being disrespectful to Michael Jai White. He was great in the role.
    This has nothing to do with what I am talking about....the actual role was written wrong and was disrespectful to the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Lol...this was Geoff Johns in his prime.

Random violence and gore popping up in his books. Mongal’s death was ridiculously brutal.
    I've mostly only read John's New 52 work and its so different from this stuff. He really did mature as a creator, though it sucks that so much of his 2000's work is marred with this dreck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Wait, are you praising an MCU movie??
    The MCU has tons of good stuff to it, I just don't thinks its the greatest thing ever.
    Last edited by Pinsir; 08-23-2020 at 08:25 PM.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

I liked Tiger in Brave and the Bold.

Half the named cast are going to die in the cold open mission, aren't they? Still, I hope the team continues to be full of deliberately crap people like Polka-dot Man.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Half the named cast are going to die in the cold open mission, aren't they? Still, I hope the team continues to be full of deliberately crap people like Polka-dot Man.
    I want Polka Dot Man to live. And Ratcatcher, I'm intrigued by her. I have no idea who Weasel is. Oh, and Peace maker! Please don't kill him, WB.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Weasel might be a bit much. Even for a guy who made a talking Racoon and a walking tree successful. The shark is totally fine and I love him. Regardless of the problem his solution is... eat it. I bet Javeline won't live

Incredible Member

it's a huge cast of mostly b and c villains , pretty obvious a lot of cannon fodders.