Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Aku (Samurai Jack) vs. Vaatu and Unalaq (Legend of Korra)

Full power Dark Avatar vs. The Shogun of Sorrow.

Which evil spirit will win?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member

I love this fight but Unalaq has no chance. Unless there's some Dark Avatar trick he can pull to trap Aku in the Spirit World, Aku will eventually get him. Being able to bend the four elements give Unalaq a lot of options for attacking and evading Aku's shape shifting but none of them will actually hurt Aku.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    I love this fight but Unalaq has no chance. Unless there's some Dark Avatar trick he can pull to trap Aku in the Spirit World, Aku will eventually get him. Being able to bend the four elements give Unalaq a lot of options for attacking and evading Aku's shape shifting but none of them will actually hurt Aku.
    There's actually no evidence Unalaq could bend anything besides water. I'm pretty sure the Avatar can only bend all four because Wan visited each lion turtle and then bonded with Raava.

I agree this is a stomp in Aku's favor.

I meant the enormous red spirit version of the guy from when he surged Republic City, if that helps.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Spectacular Member

Some? At that point, only having waterbending matters less, but Aku still has crazy power on him. The Anti-Avatar can probably hurt him, but Aku is unlikely to drop in one shot, so at best it's a brawl against a very slippery shape shifter.

As far as types of bending go, Wan only used one form of bending at a type and Raava held on to the other types until she switched them out. Vaatu wasn't, as far as we know, holding onto any other type of bending when he was merged with Unalaq.

Aku wins. Sky Fathers could not kill him and in the future without Jack killing him, he went onto space, screwing up tons of worlds and collected aspects back on Jack’s Earth.

The Avatar baddies do not have that potency.

And Aku has MANY tricks. Could time warp them away, kill via heat vision, insane shape shifting and so forth.

Incredible Member

I wonder if Unalaq gets blood bending as a default. He certainly never thought to use it but does it make sense for him to having that ability?

I wonder if Unalaq gets blood bending as a default. He certainly never thought to use it but does it make sense for him to having that ability?
    Does Aku even have any blood to bend?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    He’s all dark matter. Which he is in control of and can feel everything going on. Like Jack ca the u we bots, Amy’s being was in them for support/guidance and Jack stabbed it escaping he felt it.

Much more than simple blood in my opinion. As the only that hurts him is the sword and it reduces him to harmless smoke/mist.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    No. Just an off topic question.

Oh, I'd love it if Aku and Spirit Uncle Iroh got to just sit down and talk.

I don't think so. He's never shown the ability to use bloodbending, so we really shouldn't grant it to him just because. Unlike lightningbending and metalbending, bloodbending seems to still be an extremely rare skill that few are ever shown use.

Mostly because bloodbending is an extremely broken ability that you can't defend against unless you're stilled in bloodbending too.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Aku wins. Sky Fathers could not kill him
    This is an outright lie. They destroyed the hell out of the much greater being that he came from, and only a tiny part (Aku) escaped because they didn't notice it. If Aku fought any of the gods that were involved in that fight, he'd just die.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    This is an outright lie. They destroyed the hell out of the much greater being that he came from, and only a tiny part (Aku) escaped because they didn't notice it. If Aku fought any of the gods that were involved in that fight, he'd just die.
    He got wrecked by a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword after all.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Aku survived enough to make it to Earth. Sure the greater mass that he was died, but the shard that became Aku is damn well potent ****.