Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Horror Villains vs Team Urameshi

Pennywise has been kicked out of his natural universe and is in search of prey elsewhere. Through constant traveling between wormholes, he stumbles across the Yu Yu Hakusho universe and finds it has a savory spiritual energy thatÂ’s ready to be devoured. He summons and recruits allies who will aid in his pursuit while accomplishing their own goals.

Team Pennywise(New and Old Composite):

Freddy Krueger
    Pinhead/10 Cenobites
    Carrie
    Jason Voorhees(Can Teleport When Out of Sight)
    Michael Myer(John Carpenter/Rob Zombie Comp.)
    Chucky/4 Clones
    Evil Ash(Necronomicon/50 Deadites)
    Pumpkinhead(Summoned by Evil Ash)

————————————————————————— ————————————————————————— ————————

Botan gets a heads up before they land on Earth and tells Yusuke this information. So now Yusuke must gather his team to eliminate the threat before they take over.

Team Urameshi:

Yusuke
    Kuwabara
    Hiei
    Kurama
    Genkai

They have to fight them all at the same time, can they do it or will they be overwhelmed?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

What point in the series is Team Urameshi being taken from?

Because.. yeah, that's a lot of potential, highly spiritually attuned, at will firepower being levelled against Team Horror.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    What point in the series is Team Urameshi being taken from?

Because.. yeah, that's a lot of potential, highly spiritually attuned, at will firepower being levelled against Team Horror.
    Apologies, this is Post 1st Dark Tournament.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Apologies, this is Post 1st Dark Tournament.
    Right, so speed is definitely an issue and Yusuke has some pretty abominable firepower at his disposal and Hiei can shoot the DofDF at least once without ruining himself.

Like Yusuke shoots a big old blast at the bell and that will wipe out most of their opponents.

Pennywise is something they don't have answer for, assuming he survives Yusuke just beating the shit out of him. I don't recall how Cenobites work so they might be a problem but I feel fairly confident about this for the Urameshi team.

Right, so speed is definitely an issue and Yusuke has some pretty abominable firepower at his disposal and Hiei can shoot the DofDF at least once without ruining himself.

Like Yusuke shoots a big old blast at the bell and that will wipe out most of their opponents.

Pennywise is something they don't have answer for, assuming he survives Yusuke just beating the shit out of him. I don't recall how Cenobites work so they might be a problem but I feel fairly confident about this for the Urameshi team.
    Cenobite can be taken out like any other normal horror/demon monster. ( Given in second movie they could die. And in the second book, Pinhead got herself destroyed at the end.)

So yeah, spirit energy takes care of them.

Pennywise due to nature of his being is the real wild card.

If it's just the Pennywise avatar and not IT in its truest form, then Team Urameshi should be able to take him out as long as they do so before it pulls out the Deadlights.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    If it's just the Pennywise avatar and not IT in its truest form, then Team Urameshi should be able to take him out as long as they do so before it pulls out the Deadlights.
    Yeah. Can see them killing the Avatar ( as it gets hurt by what they believe could hurt it) it’s just the actual Dead Lights/true form is the issue. Like they win via 10 count but the damned thing will be back.

It should be noted this is after first Dark Tournament. Before it Yuduke and Kuwarbara auctioned heroes style a army base with land mines and competent demons. Plus with their team mates and Yuuduke defeating younger Toguro means these guys they face do not really stand a Chance.

Right, so speed is definitely an issue
    What are there speed feats like?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    What are there speed feats like?

That's Hiei early in the series. He's the speed guy but Yusuke is portrayed as more or less even with him.

After training with Genkai again, Yusuke could keep up with Hiei despite being exhausted from the training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu4bL0vT19k

He can also speed punch: https://youtu.be/aVf1oRjvsfk?t=712

Hiei later hilariously blitzed this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHeoREYkEgk

That's off the top of my head. I'll see what else I can find but they get faster after that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Dragon Of The Darkness Flame! Not a speed feat but a baller technique!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

So it more or less goes by scaling?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So it more or less goes by scaling?
    More or less, yeah. They get a few crazy power ups during and after this arc. Hiei can pump himself up further by absorbing the dragon later which ups his stats considerably, while Yusuke gets a huge power boost from Genkai that shoots him up considerably to being above 80% Toguro, who then powers up to his 100% form and lolblitzes Yusuke until he gets another power up mid-fight that puts him and Toguro on more even footing. The next season big bad, Sensui, is basically even with Yusuke in one personality, weaker than him in another and then his true personality, Shinobu Sensui, treats Yusuke like an absolute joke and kills him. Hiei, Kuwabara and Kurama see this and get a rage boost with Kurama powering up into his demon form and Hiei powering up further with the dragon.

Sensui still lols at them and smacks them around like children. Then Yusuke comes back to life with demon power and can fight Sensui equally in a DBZ Fight.

Yusuke, Hiei and Kurama then get some level of power up from training in the next season.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

True and we are doing this based on them after the Toguro arena arc into Sensei arc.

Dark World 2 they are so strong it would be a deliberate murder stomp.

This is still looking like a stomp though.

Extraordinary Member

Team Urameshi should be able to beat nearly everyone in this except two depending on circumstance.

If Freddy has dreamworld powers there going to be rough for them as he’s nearly immortal

Also Pennywise depends entirely on if you use movie or book version for weaknesses. Book version is near omnipotent unless you use certain requirements. Film version is pretty easy

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator