Mighty Member

Default Dreams you've had with Spidey in them?

Had a dream this morning where I had stumbled onto the set of the next Spidey film. They were filming a scene with doc ock in his lab. Thing was it was it was actually some one in a head to toe green special effects suit with four box like appendages sticking out of the suit for the spfx crew to add docs arms to. My dream then cut to Spidey clinging to a soaring rocket, except it wasn't Spidey it was an ep 2 clone trooper punching into bossk the lizard bounty hunter. Weird, I know
    Do you ever dream about Spidey and related characters? Is it the comic or movie versions?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Had a dream this morning where I had stumbled onto the set of the next Spidey film. They were filming a scene with doc ock in his lab. Thing was it was it was actually some one in a head to toe green special effects suit with four box like appendages sticking out of the suit for the spfx crew to add docs arms to. My dream then cut to Spidey clinging to a soaring rocket, except it wasn't Spidey it was an ep 2 clone trooper punching into bossk the lizard bounty hunter. Weird, I know
    Do you ever dream about Spidey and related characters? Is it the comic or movie versions?
    I had a dream that Marvel would produce a Cosmic Spider-Man film that would feature Captain Marvel and Doctor Minerva (as his ally) against Galactus from converting the planet Jupiter into a planet eater that would consume Mars, Earth, and Venus...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-24-2020 at 11:43 PM.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I once had a dream that l jumped from a building to another building like in the first Spider-Man film by Sam Raimi. I was Spider Man trying out my new powers.

BANNED

I had a dream where I met Spider-Man and then he asked if I wanted to patrol around New York with him.