Default Avengers: Back to Basics and No More Bullying

I am wondering if anyone has any info about these two TPBs. I've never heard of them before and I'm wondering if they are worth buying. I know people will scoff at this question, but do they take place in 616? Peter David and Gerry Duggan are both stood writers, so I expect they might be enjoyable.

I've not heard of the No More Bullying one, but Back to Basics is a digital first book, set just before Civil War II, starring Ms. Marvel. It's not a bad story, if you ignore a math fail near the end...
    spoilers:
    Kamala goes back in time to the Kooky Quartet era, but her mother is killed. This supposedly means Kamala would've never been born, only, she would've actually been born about a couple of years prior.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-23-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I am wondering if anyone has any info about these two TPBs. I've never heard of them before and I'm wondering if they are worth buying. I know people will scoff at this question, but do they take place in 616? Peter David and Gerry Duggan are both stood writers, so I expect they might be enjoyable.
    I have both and enjoyed both. As stated by Digifiend it was digital first. It’s told by Ms. Marvel p.o.v. No more bullying is different tales to show the negative affects of bullying. One of the big stories in it is a Spider-Man issue. They are both really nice reads. Especially Back to Basics and would recommend you get them both.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Thanks guys. I appreciate the recommendations. I'll pick them up.next time I'm at that shop.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the recommendations. I'll pick them up.next time I'm at that shop.
    Glad to hear it. Let us know what you think after you read them.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark