Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    DARKSEID LAUGHS... Crazy Diamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Icon’s rogues gallery, supporting cast, possible direction(s) for adventures, his home planet, other Aliens etc.
    I haven't read much of Icon but from what I remember the focus was on Rocket.

That will probably come up when more details come out about the book.

Having Icon be a classical Republican is an easy sell. The problem has more to do with where the party has shifted than anything Icon himself championed. If they really want to dive into it, I think Icon would struggle to identify with any current political party.

As for my interest I'd like to see them update Blood Syndicate. I think that's an infinitely more challenging project.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Astonishing Member

From memory there really weren't too many rogues in the Milestone verse, there was Alva (?) Hardware's boss he was sort of like a psuedo Dr. Doom/corporate Lex Luthor, and then there was Holocaust who was originally a member of the Blood Syndicate but he became the Magneto/Black Adam of the Milestone universe going against the Syndicate, Icon and even Static. He was mostly a villain but sometimes an anti-hero at best.

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    I’m looking forward to these characters returning again.

ICON and HARDWARE were my favorites. Never really saw the ‘specialness’ of Static.

But I’m wondering if we can get DC to publish trades of the original runs?
    Come to think of it, there maybe a lane for Hardware. DC doesn't really a legit Iron Man the plays prominent especially with the trashy way they played Cyborg while he was in JL. With some a clever writer and crisp artists A Hardware book cover do well covering that niche.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Come to think of it, there maybe a lane for Hardware. DC doesn't really a legit Iron Man the plays prominent especially with the trashy way they played Cyborg while he was in JL. With some a clever writer and crisp artists A Hardware book cover do well covering that niche.
    DC has John Henry Irons/Steel.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

The Milestone panel was my favorite on DC Fandome so far, so excited for the possibility of a Static movie. Though one downer regarding this, I came across several live stream reactions to Fandome (the connection cut in and out on the main DC Fandome site on my site) and several people in the chat kept posting "All Lives Matter" during the Milestone panel, which is suspicious at best.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    DC has John Henry Irons/Steel.
    Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle also kind of fills that niche.
    But Steel more closely.

Did those two ever team up?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle also kind of fills that niche.
    But Steel more closely.

Did those two ever team up?
    That’s a good call on BB!

A quick Google search didn’t give me any results on BB and Steel ever meeting, though.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

My favorites were Static (before he became "Static Shock"), for his relationship and discussionsjohn paul leon static #4p11.jpg with his white, Jewish girl friend, among other reasons, Icon & The Rocket for their conversations, Xombie for its incredible weirdness.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    My favorites were Static (before he became "Static Shock"), for his relationship and discussionsjohn paul leon static #4p11.jpg with his white, Jewish girl friend, among other reasons, Icon & The Rocket for their conversations, Xombie for its incredible weirdness.
    That is Robert Washington and John Paul Leon.

I want to say issue 6.

FYI they were not dating-she was dating Wade (who gave Static the gun in the first place and later killed). Sadly we never saw the road they took to get together. We just saw them married with twins in Milestone Forever (in what should have been Static #47-the final issue).