The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default DC/Wildstorm titles that are better than reality TV

I've been in my house since March have seen too much Grisley knows best & The Real Housewives of anywhere and wonder why Warner Bros hasn't made any Wildstorm books like Planetary,Sleeper,Stormwatch/Authority, Sleeper,and Team 7 into movies and or TV series along with Bird of Prey Secret 6 or the Seven Soldiers? i know some have been tried but please these reality shows are written worse than any 90's Image comic.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Any Wildstorm book would be but I would say Planetary should be a series before any other Wildstorm book.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Birds of Prey did have a live action series back in the early 2000s. Lasted for about 1 season. Never watched it though. To say nothing about the Harley Quinn movie that happened to have characters named after notable DC characters, some of which were Birds of Prey in the comics.

I would love to see a 20+ episodes of an HBO series adapting Planetary. It would have to have an immense budget and it would have to be as easy a digest as Planetary is. Basically, each episode would be between 25-35 minutes long. The casting would have to be stellar, obviously, but the star of the series would have to be bringing the wonderful world of Planetary to life. That first episode with Monster Island might take up a significant portion of the budget.

I would love to see how they do the Hong Kong ghost cop episode, which I feel would be ideal to hook any viewers about what Planetary has to offer.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Birds of Prey did have a live action series back in the early 2000s. Lasted for about 1 season. Never watched it though. To say nothing about the Harley Quinn movie that happened to have characters named after notable DC characters, some of which were Birds of Prey in the comics.
    Yes but the producers screwed it up just as the movie did hell the animated Suicide Squad movies were better now, if DC put out an animated series of Birds of using Oracle, Huntress and Black Canary it would probably rock
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse