Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, this pretty much hinges on Freddy (if he's allowed dream powers) and It using their reality warping. And using it quick.

I guess Evil Ash can use the Necromonican to summon a portal to BFR everybody if he gets the chance to use it.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Isn't it demonstrated that people can fight Freddy in the Dreamworld with at least limited success using spiritual powers? I feel like the anime crew packs quite a bit more of that than the dream warriors. And Kuwabara also has the ability to cut through dimensions, so it seems like if they sound up in the dream realm he could just get them out.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Isn't it demonstrated that people can fight Freddy in the Dreamworld with at least limited success using spiritual powers? I feel like the anime crew packs quite a bit more of that than the dream warriors. And Kuwabara also has the ability to cut through dimensions, so it seems like if they sound up in the dream realm he could just get them out.
    Kuwabara actually doesn't have that ability as per the terms of the scenario in this thread. He didn't get that until after the Black Chapter Arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    They had limited success because of PIS. Freddy likes to toy around with his victims before killing them. In a Rumbles match he'd just reality warp the crap out of everyone.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    They had limited success because of PIS. Freddy likes to toy around with his victims before killing them. In a Rumbles match he'd just reality warp the crap out of everyone.
    That's not what PIS means, if there's an actuak plot reason for Freddy to act that way.

I dunno enough about Freddy enough to comment beyond that, but it feels strange to assume his dreamscape powers which are mostly just used on normies are going to work on people with buckets of spiritual power.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I think you're referring to CIS. Although, there is still plenty plot armor to go around.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.