Default Composite MCU Avenger takes on the Seven Deadly Sins

Could a composite MCU avenger take down any of the Seven Deadly Sins (from the anime)?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hahaha, by the end of the manga? Fuck no.

I don't know... maybe Gowther?

The composite is sorely lacking in speed and also... like... strength... and durability and... gimmicks.

Oh wait, from the anime? Where did the anime stop? I feel like we got to the Ten Commandments so... Meliodas got the bulk of his power back and, y'know, Escanor. So they are off the table. Ban is still immortal at this point and can just telegrab internal organs. Merlin has permanent day-ruining magics. King doesn't have his full wings but he's beginning to master Chastiefoil's released forms which should be more than enough.

Maybe Diane? I don't recall if the anime did her past training in Drole's body or not.

Yeah, maybe Gowther?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

The composite is sorely lacking in speed and also... like... strength... and durability and... gimmicks.

Oh wait, from the anime? Where did the anime stop? I feel like we got to the Ten Commandments so... Meliodas got the bulk of his power back and, y'know, Escanor. So they are off the table. Ban is still immortal at this point and can just telegrab internal organs. Merlin has permanent day-ruining magics. King doesn't have his full wings but he's beginning to master Chastiefoil's released forms which should be more than enough.

Maybe Diane? I don't recall if the anime did her past training in Drole's body or not.

Yeah, maybe Gowther?
    IIRC, there was an earlier thread that listed the Sins as becoming rather OP by the end. Something about Ban stealing hearts or concepts?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Yeah, maybe Gowther?
    The anime is up to the part where Ban and Meliodas are wandering around in the demon world while King gathers a force to go after Estarossa after he's taken Elizabeth.

So it's not quite end of series Sins, but they're still plenty powerful.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The anime is up to the part where Ban and Meliodas are wandering around in the demon world while King gathers a force to go after Estarossa after he's taken Elizabeth.

So it's not quite end of series Sins, but they're still plenty powerful.
    Yeah, like... speed is definitely an issue. By that point also, pretty much everyone is throwing around massive AoE damage.

The most threatening people in the composite are like Vision, Thor and Strange.

Is Strange in? He doesn't ever officially join the Avengers in the films but he's a big gun.

Maybe with him they could dimension dump Gowther and maybe Diane since her speedfeats are a bit lacklustre.