Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Viktor Bogdanovic posted this on his twitter some time ago, I wondered about those disks.

Last edited by Gylfie; 08-27-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Man, I like this guy’s artwork. Also, I like that Logan’s Type E blood makes him unique. Explains why he’s special and not just another mutant who heals fast. Otherwise, why would Weapon X have chosen him over Creed, for example? Sabretooth would’ve been a perfectly willing test subject.

Yes, I am curious about the blood stuff. In Duggan's Savage Avenger he brought Voodoo back with his blood.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Yes, I am curious about the blood stuff. In Duggan's Savage Avenger he brought Voodoo back with his blood.

I'm almost convinced there was also a story when Logan save someone with blood transfussion. But i can't remember when.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm almost convinced there was also a story when Logan save someone with blood transfussion. But i can't remember when.
    I think in TAS he did. Some Christmas episode.

And in the last issue of Origins Fury told him, that some Weapon x research results where used to create a rescue kit. As Logan acidently hurt Fury fatal, Logan injected Fury the stuff and saved him.

That is the stuff I remember.
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-27-2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Added the origins stuff

wasn't logan's blood used to keep moira alive in one of her lives (the one about post humans)?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    wasn't logan's blood used to keep moira alive in one of her lives (the one about post humans)?
    It was implied: the Librarian said they shared the same blood type and kept each other alive. (IN X3 , L: ' depending on each other')
    Last edited by Gylfie; 08-27-2020 at 01:48 PM.

There was also an issue during Larry Hama’s run back in the 90s that talked about how Logan’s physiology was different from Sabretooth or other mutants with healing factors, and this is why he was specifically chosen for the adamantium bonding procedure. It implied that Creed could not survive it, just like in the X-men Origins: Wolverine film; though later on Victor was given adamantium by Malcolm Colcord and the resurrected Weapon X Program, so that proved to be false.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Looks like another great issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Vampire Moira

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I seem to recall a story that explicitly pointed out that even without Adamantium being molecularly bonded to his skeleton -- James' blood was a distributable method of providing certain recipients a fixed limit of a healing factor -- Deadpool being the exception...

Astonishing Member

Wolverine is likely the start of what I see will be Krakoa's fall. He doesn't trust Krakoa and he believes something is wrong, which is true. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the first mutant to discover the whole thing, then becoming a "traitor" to mutants and help humans to stop them.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Wolverine is likely the start of what I see will be Krakoa's fall. He doesn't trust Krakoa and he believes something is wrong, which is true. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the first mutant to discover the whole thing, then becoming a "traitor" to mutants and help humans to stop them.
    Do you think He would go that far?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Wouldn't be long until he teams up with Mystique. Then they can get Jean and Scott, and probably Nightcrawler.