Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    He was in that splashpage from X-force where basically everyone appeared.
    But I'm not sure if we can consider that as truly canon, because the artist could have inserted him there without editorial necessarily approving (it's not like they're very detail oriented LOL).

I do hope he returns for good and they actually do something with it. I love seeing so many of my favorites return, but when they're only ever used as cameos and never get to deal with their resurrection, it feels like such missed opportunities.
    I wish we got to see more in-depht exploration of what all these big changes mean to each character. A new X-men Unlimited title could be perfect for that, because it doesn't look like Hickman is really interested in telling those stories and the other books already have mostly fixed casts (New Mutants is the exception, but I wouldn't trust Brisson to handle them well).
    I haven't seen this pop up anywhere on the boards. Not sure if right place but maybe they will both be in this?? Covers can be misleading as we know. https://www.cbr.com/marvel-native-he...nous-voices-1/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Vulcan wasnt resurrected. This is the original that was lost in space
    Ah, you're right! I forgot about that, thanks! Still, with Changeling, Petra & Sway around there is no reason Thunderbird shouldn't be roaming about on Krakoa someplace.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Maybe Thunderbird, but Changeling? What do you honestly expect the to do with a return? Nobody knew about him but Xavier and Jean. They've done less with more prominent characters with real relationships with characters we care about
    I don't mean by the characters. I meant by the writers. Bringing back decades old characters should be a bigger story than just a cameo appearance IMO.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Vulcan wasnt resurrected. This is the original that was lost in space
    You'd think that his long list of crimes would be an issue then. Most of them were off of earth too...

Havok and Scott saw them
    Any meaningful interaction, though? Anything that couldn't be explained away as Vulcan's imagination? Just wondering

Maybe Thunderbird, but Changeling? What do you honestly expect the to do with a return? Nobody knew about him but Xavier and Jean. They've done less with more prominent characters with real relationships with characters we care about
    Hey, with Changeling, we could get a mainstream Morph! Who would be against that?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I don't mean by the characters. I meant by the writers. Bringing back decades old characters should be a bigger story than just a cameo appearance IMO.
    You mean like how the only Hellion to get any focus is the one who never died?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Firestar?? lol
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Firestar?? lol
    That barely counts, and you know it

I don't think she even wore their uniform.

Man, I’d love to have a 616 version of Exiles Morph. 616 Changeling didn’t live long enough to “become Morph”. I’d also love an Exiles Mimic as well. He was very popular and if 616 Mimic could get some attention other than random guy needed to fill a team, he could be a huge character in the 616 Marvel Universe. Every character is just waiting for the right writer to tend to them.

Thunderbird was resurrected during Necrosha, so Xavier could have caught his mind then.

That barely counts, and you know it

I don't think she even wore their uniform.
    Um...

Incredible Member

Wait, if Prodigy never died/resurrected, how are his powers back? Did he undergo "trial" like Aero?

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Wait, if Prodigy never died/resurrected, how are his powers back? Did he undergo "trial" like Aero?
    He was resurrected in the first issue of X-Factor and no his cause of death is unknown. We do know that he didnt go through the Crucible

Mighty Member

Thunderbird not being resurrected is odd. That should be one of the most significant resurrections since he was the first to die of the New X-Men. Could it be that characters of color just do not have significant roles in Hickman's plotting of this X-Men story? Just saying.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Man, I’d love to have a 616 version of Exiles Morph. 616 Changeling didn’t live long enough to “become Morph”. I’d also love an Exiles Mimic as well. He was very popular and if 616 Mimic could get some attention other than random guy needed to fill a team, he could be a huge character in the 616 Marvel Universe. Every character is just waiting for the right writer to tend to them.
    So the Exiles did make a stop in the 616 universe, when Beak was with them. I wonder if Cerebro was scanning if it recorded their brain patterns. We have an excuse for resurrection.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Thunderbird not being resurrected is odd. That should be one of the most significant resurrections since he was the first to die of the New X-Men. Could it be that characters of color just do not have significant roles in Hickman's plotting of this X-Men story? Just saying.
    I am wondering if they are going to give them a story in this....MARVELS-INDIGENOUS-VOICES-COV.jpg