Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    What if Emma isn't Max's daughter but, Ares's daughter?
    But how can she be Ares' daughter when Ares has been locked up in a prison beneath Themyscira until a few years ago? Unless, as some people suggested, the prison was majorly insecure, and he could sent out his astral, ectoplasmic, and/or, at some level, physical self into the world without anyone noticing, I'm not sure how he could manage it.

(Swamp Thing had a daughter with Abby Arcane - at least, in some continuity - through the stratagem of possessing John Constantine's body and using it to make love to Abby, because his Swamp Thing body didn't have the capability to conceive a child. While he was in John's body, he had a tree tattooed on his butt. Strange story, but interesting!)
    Last edited by Doctor Bifrost; 09-01-2020 at 03:38 PM.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bifrost View Post
    But how can she be Ares' daughter when Ares has been locked up in a prison beneath Themyscira until a few years ago? Unless, as some people suggested, the prison was majorly insecure, and he could sent out his astral, ectoplasmic, and/or, at some level, physical self into the world without anyone noticing, I'm not sure how he could manage it.
    Why would he want to? He was there willingly, that defeats the purpose of his voluntary incarceration.

I don't normally find Wonder Woman to be attractive, but flipping through this book again, there are some pretty sexy Wonder Women in here. It has something to do with the mind control subplot and the art style for sure. Got to admit, even if I find the story kind of movie-tie-inny, the art certainly has my attention.

Also, uh, why is Etta Candy a scientist now?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

#InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut