Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Nods: Kenshiro VS the MHA-verse

Nods to FrenchGemini. Like it says on the tin.

How far can end-of-manga Kenshiro get if he decides to fight his way through the My Hero Academia universe, one opponent at a time with healing in between?

DICUSS!
    Last edited by T51R; 08-28-2020 at 11:24 AM.

The only things that could really threaten him are Prime All Might, potentially Prime All For One, 100% Izuku and Super Shigaraki. Of those four, we have no idea of just how powerful the first two were in their prime other than crazy so, Deku can't use it properly yet and Shigaraki, while his disintegration could be a problem, probably just gets blitzed.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I would say that Overhaul and Emi could also be serious threats, if they could actually land a hit. Maybe Twice, depending on who he can mimic, and Toga with that same stipulation.

BANNED

I reckon Kamui Woods might also be a challenge, since his weapons, well, don't have pressure points on them(they're made of wood LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    I reckon Kamui Woods might also be a challenge, since his weapons, well, don't have pressure points on them(they're made of wood LOL)
    Kenshiro his smashed Tanks by pushing and walked through a skyscraper falling on him.

Hokuto Shin amen is not just pressure points, but being jacked to wreck with your strikes ( seriously a core trait is being strong enough to hurt someone in said pressure points hard enough for the blood explosions. Applies to non living too as just out strength it.)

Edit: Kendhiro also knows Nanto Shin Ken in which he shreds it with kicks or hand strikes.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Speed is an issue here.

No one that I can think of is in Kenshiro's speed bracket. Unless they can get the drop on him, which is no mean feat, then I don't see much of anyone who can stop him in a straight fight. He's physically stronger than anyone south of All Might or Gigantomachia, faster than just about anyone I can think of, can kill any human or anyone with close to human physiology by touching them and has a great range game and is mad durable to boot.

He also is, though it's often forgotten, a trained assassin. Ken is perfectly capable of running stealthy if he wants to.

Ken in MHA is a big problem. Like a really big problem.

Shirageki might be able to do it through sheer AoE death blasts. Some of the more esoteric people could do it with their like... meatball powers... but that's very dependant on Ken just not blasting their heads off at the bell.

I know it's a scenario match and all, but I'm wondering what could possibly set things in motion such that Kenshiro actually decides to murder everyone? I suppose he could be seen as a threat to both sides.

Guy gets results, and doesn't need a ranking or a sponsorship to do it - and besides the various celestial bodies aligning in his favour as the End of Century Saviour, doesn't actually have a Quirk either - so some busybody would probably try to bring him in on some trumped-up charges.

Shigaraki though, he'd probably hate it most of all, and see Kenshuro as Stain cranked to 11.

Wow.

I just realised after years of reading MHA, I have been consistently reading Shigaraki's name as "Shirageki" and never noticed until now.

I'm not dyslexic but sometimes my brain does do weird things with words.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Wow.

I just realised after years of reading MHA, I have been consistently reading Shigaraki's name as "Shirageki" and never noticed until now.

I'm not dyslexic but sometimes my brain does do weird things with words.
    I know how that goes. For the longest time, I read the names of characters and places in Wheel of Time one way, then found out they're pronounced entirely different.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm wondering what could possibly set things in motion such that Kenshiro actually decides to murder everyone?
    If it were Abridged Ken even a sack of rice being stolen would set him off LOL

Astonishing Member

I dunno, that guy that could control fabrics looks like he'd be pretty tricky to fight. Especially considering Kenshiro has to destroy his shirt to reach his maximum potential.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

He also is, though it's often forgotten, a trained assassin. Ken is perfectly capable of running stealthy if he wants to.
    While I doubt you not at all, the image of a 7' tall, 4' wide man running on his tiptoes is a hilarious one.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    While I doubt you not at all, the image of a 7' tall, 4' wide man running on his tiptoes is a hilarious one.
    And as much as I am loathe to correct you, despite the exaggerated artwork, Kenshiro is apparently canonically 6'1" which means he is actually a little shorter than me.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

And as much as I am loathe to correct you, despite the exaggerated artwork, Kenshiro is apparently canonically 6'1" which means he is actually a little shorter than me.
    1. Everyone else in that manga is clearly very short;
    2. You're a lot taller than I thought. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Nik is a giant, confirmed.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure