Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    YOU FOOL! YOU HAVE SPOKEN ITS NAME AND NOW IT AWAKENS!

: Gets cultist clothes on.:

To so please the Titan Tails so he goes away, any takers? Anyone?!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Everything about the art on that page is awful.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Having ultimate power means having no neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Indeed it is... *yuck*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Having ultimate power means having no neck.
    And it apparently means having Wolverine's claws poking out of your forehead. I keep wondering why Titan Tails doesn't just headbutt the villain and stab him to death with them.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

...how did Liefeld get into Sonic?
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    And it apparently means having Wolverine's claws poking out of your forehead. I keep wondering why Titan Tails doesn't just headbutt the villain and stab him to death with them.
    He actually has those before getting the ultimate power. Which is perplexing enough on its own.

Almost as perplexing is the green elephant dude's stripper pose to reveal his gemstone based chest beam.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    : Gets cultist clothes on.:

To so please the Titan Tails so he goes away, any takers? Anyone?!
    Because of that last, stupid, panel, all I can think of is this:

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    He actually has those before getting the ultimate power. Which is perplexing enough on its own.

Almost as perplexing is the green elephant dude's stripper pose to reveal his gemstone based chest beam.
    I mean, I know Tails has the three bangs sticking out as part of his character design, but do why did they make them look like Wolverine's claws?

And hey, don't shame the green elephant dude! He did what he had to do to get through Supervillain college. Not everyone's as rich as Lex Luthor or Doctor Doom and can easily afford the tuition.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

As a Sonic fan, I will go on the record and say this:

I will be VERRRRRRRRRY surprised if Sonic manages to pull off a win in this upcoming Death Battle.

(On the record, I do believe that by this board's standards, at least 2/3 of the Death Battle episodes would have ended differently.)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    IMO, when things get real Wally curb stomps Sonic because, unlike Sonic, Wally has access to the (seemingly) infinite Speed Force.
    Its gonna be a close call but I will say Sonic cuz my guy he destroyed a whole universe and just made a new one and don't forget Ultra Sonic can just send Flash into the zone of silence where he has no power plus he can just turn 60% of the water that wally has into lava with his molecular control and btw super sonic does not need the 7 chaos emerald to be activated and has no time limit on his super or ultra form and also Sonic is made out of the Chaos Force it fucking holds the Archi universe together and can we talk about Ultra Sonic for a sec he's faster, stronger, has god-like powers he's also defeated an actual god in 1v1 in this super form Wally also did kill a god but the god was weak in that time sooo what I'm trying to say is I have my bets on Sonic

Mario kicked Sonic’s ass in the army he. Stating Mario’s lightning form reflexes beat Sonic.

Wally, laughes at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Battle fan View Post
    Its gonna be a close call but I will say Sonic cuz my guy he destroyed a whole universe and just made a new one and don't forget Ultra Sonic can just send Flash into the zone of silence where he has no power plus he can just turn 60% of the water that wally has into lava with his molecular control and btw super sonic does not need the 7 chaos emerald to be activated and has no time limit on his super or ultra form and also Sonic is made out of the Chaos Force it fucking holds the Archi universe together and can we talk about Ultra Sonic for a sec he's faster, stronger, has god-like powers he's also defeated an actual god in 1v1 in this super form Wally also did kill a god but the god was weak in that time sooo what I'm trying to say is I have my bets on Sonic
    By these standards of logic, Wally West solo'd the Anti Monitor, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    By these standards of logic, Wally West solo'd the Anti Monitor, so...
    As I said above, I would be VERY shocked if Sonic manages to pull off a win in this upcoming Death Battle. Arche Sonic might have some bonkers feats (at least pre-Worlds Collide), but very little of that compares to Wally West evacuating an entire city (of half a million) while a nuclear bomb is in the process of detonating.

I am 100% sure that this ISN'T Mr. West's best feat.

I love Sonic, but I am putting my money on Mr. West here. Sure, if this were animated Wally West (Justice League/Justice League Unlimited continuity), Archie Sonic MIGHT stand a (better) chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    As I said above, I would be VERY shocked if Sonic manages to pull off a win in this upcoming Death Battle. Arche Sonic might have some bonkers feats (at least pre-Worlds Collide), but very little of that compares to Wally West evacuating an entire city (of half a million) while a nuclear bomb is in the process of detonating.

I am 100% sure that this ISN'T Mr. West's best feat.

I love Sonic, but I am putting my money on Mr. West here. Sure, if this were animated Wally West (Justice League/Justice League Unlimited continuity), Archie Sonic MIGHT stand a (better) chance.
    Yeah animated Wally cannot go beyond light speed.

And conics Wally is faster than conics Supes.

And can hurt Supe like beings with his infinite mass punch.