Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Superman fighting an invasion from Brainiac.

An action RPG with all of the Batman Family.

A Metroidvania with the New Gods.

Captain Comet, Adam Strange, Rip Hunter, Omega men, Lobo.
    Mass Effect style

Wonder Woman - Assassin's Creed Odissey style

Jonah Hex
    Swamp Thing
    Booster Gold and Blue Beetle

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Warlord (Skyrim inspired)
    I... Vampire (Castlevania inspired)
    Amethyst (Zelda inspired)
    Dragon & Tiger (Richard Dragon/Bronze Tiger; Double Dragon inspired)
    The Books of Magic (Myst inspired)
    Cave Carson and the Mystery of Roanoke (Tomb Raider inspired)
    The Sea Devils (Subnautica inspired)
    Jonni Thunder Investigates! (Nancy Drew inspired)
    Checkmate! (XCom inspired)
    Justice League Generations (Marvel Strike Force inspired)
    Hex (Mad Max version; Van Helsing & Diablo inspired)
    Night Force (Resident Evil inspired)
    Omega Men (Knights of the Old Republic inspired)
    Atlantis Chronicles (Arion in the past, Aquaman & Mera in the present; Assassins Creed inspired)
    Nathaniel Dusk (Vanishing of Ethan Carter inspired)

All great suggestions, let's mix things up a bit. What about a Assassins Creed inspired game where Aquaman and Wonder Woman are the main characters, somehow a magical event promoted by the Olympian Gods (present) and Calculha and the Lords of Order (past) transports them to Arion's time where they help him during the Fall of Atlantis event against the Lords of Chaos. Securing the zodiac crystals of power that balance the energies of the world. ( ice age happens when most crystals are lost). Epic boss fight against Chaon to end this chapter.
    Transported a few hundreds years into the future, they witness the fall of Poseidonis during king Orin's reign (Atlantis Chronicles), learning how atlanteans came to live underwater, exploring the place, talking to a lot of characters, fighting Shalako, his Tritonis army and ancient dark gods.
    After that could be fun to explore Skartaris (from Warlord), following the fate of a portion of Atlanteans explorers that fled there. Then it would focus more in WW mythos, exploring Themyscira and fighting in Tartarus trying to prevent Hades and Ares from awakening the old mad Titans of Myth. (Of course they awake and we'd have to beat them one by one in epic boss fights).
    Last edited by the COMET; 09-06-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the COMET View Post
    All great suggestions, let's mix things up a bit. What about a Assassins Creed inspired game where Aquaman and Wonder Woman are the main characters, somehow a magical event promoted by the Olympian Gods (present) and Calculha and the Lords of Order (past) transports them to Arion's time where they help him during the Fall of Atlantis event against the Lords of Chaos. Securing the zodiac crystals of power that balance the energies of the world. ( ice age happens when most crystals are lost). Epic boss fight against Chaon to end this chapter.
    Transported a few hundreds years into the future, they witness the fall of Poseidonis during king Orin's reign (Atlantis Chronicles), learning how atlanteans came to live underwater, exploring the place, talking to a lot of characters, fighting Shalako, his Tritonis army and ancient dark gods.
    After that could be fun to explore Skartaris (from Warlord), following the fate of a portion of Atlanteans explorers that fled there. Then it would focus more in WW mythos, exploring Themyscira and fighting in Tartarus trying to prevent Hades and Ares from awakening the old mad Titans of Myth. (Of course they awake and we'd have to beat them one by one in epic boss fights).
    That sounds really good.
    I'd want to mix Amethyst and Gemworld in there, too.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Gemworld would work, I didn't included it because I never really read Amethyst before, but could be a DLC lol
    i realised my post belongs more on the " Your own DC video game" thread so I replicated it there.
    staying on topic again..

- Booster Gold, anything could work with Booster, a DCUO DLC, a LEGO type game, a action/adventure RPG. He's the new Green Lantern, like, before the Green Lantern movie

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I don't see any problem Superman powerset would bring to a game that would not apply to Wonder Woman. She is supposed to his equal in almost everything, Superman flies and so does she, she also got super strenght, super speed and so on.

yes she is supposed to be a better fight, use weapons and things that would make for more interesting fights, but they can make Superman fights cool, they just have to want it.
    It's hilarious, that they think superman is hard yet they think literal gods are easy.