Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Make More Mutants - Clones/Alt Versions on the Island -Who would you like to see

So I have been thinking. Everyone knows I mostly just ghost on here but I have a query I wanted thoughts on. Hope I format this right....

So if one of the main rules of the island is make more mutants then why not alternate versions? We have now seen with Kitty that the body is just a DNA husk until the "mind" is put in. So why not do something like do a Storm clone and put in the mind of Bloodstorm. And if Cerebro was on passive scan at all times think of the possibilities. And it would solve some current issues....

Problems Solved to a degree by this... no solution is perfect.
    1-Pryor enough said.
    2-Sinister could use Bishops DNA and Storm's and make the dna connection finally canon and create a female Bishop body that could then be used to put Shard's mind into. There's no reason Cerebro doesn't have her mind, just not her dna. (Yes this idea comes from the Shard thread.)
    3-Some of these characters already have alternate versions out there that we never have heard from again. Like the gay Wolverine from the Exiles. Invite them.
    4-It would add more Mutants.

People I would like to see.... assuming they got scanned during their time.
    Shard
    The Exiles from when Beak was with them
    Bloodstorm
    Miss Sinisters Muaraders
    Nocturne

Way out there Ideas on This....
    1-We could get fave versions of our characters based off of things like the memories that some characters still have of some not quite real realities. Like some of the Age of X characters that died if somewhere deep down Rouge still has them buried in her memories that she didn't realize. Bring that story full circle as that was part of her character in that reality, safeguarding the memories of the dead.
    2-Maybe they could play around with things like the time Serfina messed with Angels mind and made him live a whole life with her. Maybe use that to persude her to the side of the mutants if she is involved with Children of the Vault still.

ALL KINDS of fringe ideas and theories I have. Almost makes me want to start fanficing again. Anyone else have any cool ideas?

Extraordinary Member

Evan Apocalypse

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    So I have been thinking. Everyone knows I mostly just ghost on here but I have a query I wanted thoughts on. Hope I format this right....

So if one of the main rules of the island is make more mutants then why not alternate versions? We have now seen with Kitty that the body is just a DNA husk until the "mind" is put in. So why not do something like do a Storm clone and put in the mind of Bloodstorm. And if Cerebro was on passive scan at all times think of the possibilities. And it would solve some current issues....

Problems Solved to a degree by this... no solution is perfect.
    1-Pryor enough said.
    2-Sinister could use Bishops DNA and Storm's and make the dna connection finally canon and create a female Bishop body that could then be used to put Shard's mind into. There's no reason Cerebro doesn't have her mind, just not her dna. (Yes this idea comes from the Shard thread.)
    3-Some of these characters already have alternate versions out there that we never have heard from again. Like the gay Wolverine from the Exiles. Invite them.
    4-It would add more Mutants.

People I would like to see.... assuming they got scanned during their time.
    Shard
    The Exiles from when Beak was with them
    Bloodstorm
    Miss Sinisters Muaraders
    Nocturne

Way out there Ideas on This....
    1-We could get fave versions of our characters based off of things like the memories that some characters still have of some not quite real realities. Like some of the Age of X characters that died if somewhere deep down Rouge still has them buried in her memories that she didn't realize. Bring that story full circle as that was part of her character in that reality, safeguarding the memories of the dead.
    2-Maybe they could play around with things like the time Serfina messed with Angels mind and made him live a whole life with her. Maybe use that to persude her to the side of the mutants if she is involved with Children of the Vault still.

ALL KINDS of fringe ideas and theories I have. Almost makes me want to start fanficing again.
    Anyone else have any cool ideas?
    Because the memory engrams of Ororo Munroe (Earth-1298) would not be in the Cerebro database of Earth 616?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-28-2020 at 05:36 PM.

OOORRr..... use more of the minor characters instead of making new ones?

Astonishing Member

They could try to turn regular humans into mutants like the Phoenix Force did after AvX, which would be a fatal mistake because many people wouldn't even want to be mutants. Then, everything would go down for them.

Incredible Member

Nocturne not only is from another universe but she is the daughter of The Pretender, I don't see her returning. I vote Ruby.

BANNED

Ruby is also from another universe and Emma as no viable eggs to give birth to her... On another note... How can the Stepford clones be resurrected if they are humanoid/nanite hybrids?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-28-2020 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Because the memory engrams of Ororo Munroe (Earth-1298) would not be in the Cerebro database of Earth 616?
    I think they were referring to the other Bloodstorm, the younger teenage version who was hanging out with the O5 in X-Men Blue until she got killed by Ahab

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I think they were referring to the other Bloodstorm, the younger teenage version who was hanging out with the O5 in X-Men Blue until she got killed by Ahab
    Wasn't that Bloodstorm from another reality (not another timeline) altogether?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-28-2020 at 06:27 PM.

BANNED

Double post deleted.

Wasn't that [Bloodstorm from an X-man from another reality (not another time) altogether?
    She was not from the Mutant X reality. But she was a teenager(ish) like the O5

Either way she was living in 616 for a time, Cerebro may have made a backup of her.

BANNED

Yeah, either way, even for a comic book -- I can't see how that would plausibly be possible...

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, either way, even for a comic book -- I can't see how that would plausibly be possible...
    The whole thing is rather hocus pocus mumbo jumbo as is, Cable and Rachel are hanging around, and while Cable might be certain this is his home timeline, Rachel is definitely not a natural 616er. Unless Secret Wars changed that, but that is just more fuel for the fire of nothing matters so do what is cool, right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    The whole thing is rather hocus pocus mumbo jumbo as is, Cable and Rachel are hanging around, and while Cable might be certain this is his home timeline, Rachel is definitely not a natural 616er. Unless Secret Wars changed that, but that is just more fuel for the fire of nothing matters so do what is cool, right?
    Agreed... But, in all fairness Rachel was flung to Earth-616 -- she didn't choose to end up here and truly had nowhere to go back to unlike the O5.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-28-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Agreed... But, in all fairness Rachel was flung to Earth-616 -- she didn't choose to end up here and truly had nowhere to go back to unlike the O5.
    True, I meant more like how confident is she that she can be resurrected by The 5? And if she can, then anyone can. But given the death rate of mutants, particularly X-Men, since moving to Krakoa, I might just want to be anywhere but there if I was her right now lol, someone is just likely to off her on a bad day and forget she does not come back.