Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Lost for words. Devastating news

BANNED

My condolence for everyone and his family. May his soul rest in peace with the other kings under the protection of Bast, the Panther God.

Shocking to say the least. I feel sad for his family and friends. My thoughts are with them. R.I.P.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Real shocked to hear this.

He appeared in Spike Lee's DA 5 BLOODS, streaming on Netflix. That's a great movie and he's magnificent in that. I can't imagine that he'd die.

I think Boseman's death is a bit like Ledger's after The Dark Knight, and maybe James Dean. An actor, at the peak of stardom when he had so much more to offer, to an audience who wanted to see more of him, passed away unjustly.

RIP.

Kobe, Gianna, and now Chad I swear **** this year. 2 of the most influential people in the modern black community both gone.... It just really fucking sucks. Blessings on both their families.

Astonishing Member

I am stunned. My sympathies to his family, friends and loved ones. RIP.

Mighty Member

May his soul rest in peace. May his family find comfort and closure.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I feel like we were just scratching the surface of his talent, even though he has been in multiple films. RIP and heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 08-28-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Astonishing Member

Shocking! Condolences to his family and all who knew him. May God rest his soul.

Veru sad news. With his portrayal of BP and what that did for the black community Mr. Boseman's legacy will live on always. Wakanda Forever!!

Wow. This is devastating. I had no idea he had cancer.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Stunned and saddened by this news. To have died from cancer at such a young age is tragic....he could have had many years ahead of him. Rest in Peace

Beware everyone and get yourselves tested periodically. This cancer does not fool around.

Astonishing Member

As a lifelong fan of comic books and comic book movies, I watched Chadwick Boseman bring Black Panther to life and what a job he did. Cancer is so horrible and this has been a really horrible year as well. Thoughts go out to Boseman's family and friends at this upsetting time xxx. R.I.P., Chadwick Boseman xxx.

43 is so young. Damn.