Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I’m in complete shock, he handled this battle alone without speaking on it because he didn’t want anyone’s sympathy. We all saw the wounds he had amassed awhile back with the weight loss but he STILL didn’t say a word...Wow! May he Rest In Peace I miss him already. Just when he was becoming a household name he is taken from us the good really do die young.

BANNED

Oh my God. I woke up now. I got a near panic attack from this news.

Rest in Peace. He looked like a sweet guy, very handsome.

2020 cannot end sooner.
    Last edited by Pascal; 08-29-2020 at 12:42 AM.

RIP Mr Chadwick Boseman. To battle cancer for 4 years and keep it quiet. What a class act. I am not sure I can watch Black Panther again knowing he was already fighting cancer then.
    Hollywood has lost one of their brightest rising stars. My condolences to his family, friends and fans.

Just posted about this in the Marvel section...

This news really saddened me. Cancer is truly horrific, but it only deepens my respect for Chadwick that he accomplished so much despite it. All of my sympathy goes to his family and friends.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 08-29-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I think they should end the BP film as a stand alone, to make another with a different actor is disrespectful in my eyes.They shouldn't make BP2 now
    That's a very sad news, he was way too young and seemed to be quite the lovable man.

Spectacular Member Kuro no Shinigami's Avatar

RIP Chadwick. I am very much devastated.

At least he lived long enough to play T'Challa. He made Black Panther look very cool and bad ass.

Cancer is a very nasty and cruel enemy to mankind. Cancer doesn't care about your race, politics, fame and money. It killed a few of my relatives including my uncle who only lived up to 60 years.

This is very shocking and depressing. Damn, I hate 2020.

Colon cancer is one of three/four scariest kinds of cancer to me, I feel really sad for him experiencing that pain, at the same time I'm thankful for the entertainment he helped bring us.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Fantastic Member

Man this feels like Heath Ledger's tragic passing all over again. Chadwick's career was just really starting to take off.

So sorry to hear this; no one deserves to lose a family member or die at 43. I was hoping to see more of him playing Black Panther down the line, but, honestly, that's the least important thing right now, compared to what his family is going through.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 08-29-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

That this comes as a shock to us all, speaks to the hushed tones and covert nature men are compelled to bear this horrible disease.
    You brought Black Panther to life, RIP.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-29-2020 at 07:44 AM.

Unreal. He accomplished so much while secretly fighting this over the past 4 years. Just unreal.

Thing I've been thinking the most: I feel for all the little kiddos for whom he was their biggest hero.

I don't know what this means for Black Panther in the MCU, but I know what this means for his family. Loss is the worst pain we know, and it awaits all us. Prayers to his family, who I know must be suffering right now.

What heartbreaking news. 43 is so young.

To do what he did while battling this awful disease is nothing short of amazing, and truly the most inspiring thing about the man.

Whatever is decided for the future of the BP franchise, I cannot imagine it wouldn't have Boseman's blessing. He didn't seem like the kind of man who would want any of the people involved to suddenly lose that work, or to have a film series that meant so much to so many disappear from the public eye just because he lost his personal battle.

Rest in Peace.

Incredible Member

Damn man, so sad. He was a true inspiration and a beautiful soul; he blessed the culture.

Peace King