Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
No-oo...don't think I'm too far off, calling them silly and possessed of less potential, than WW's lesser developed antagonists (badguys). Right now, Cheetah's a funny, crazy cat-lady, with no apparent or compelling reason for her actions and existence. Circe is, only recently, taking shape into something truly ominous and worthy of an arch-enmity, with Wonder Woman - no surprise, this transformation is happening, in another comic and outside the pages of WW. Prior to James Tynion's run on Justice League Dark, Circe was a tired, slinky sorceress, cliche, ..like a badly written Joan Collins character.

The WW comic, which has no consistently recognizable rogues gallery, after over seventy years in publication, ..has its own Galactus, Deathstroke the Terminator (two, if you count Colonel Poison), Borg Queen, SPECTRE and Doctor Doom. What's it doing with ANY of these potentially game-changing villains...seriously, what?

Nothing. My outrage is justifiable, methinks.

Agreeing with you, on both points.

I'm not crazy about Cheetah being an evil Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, as it's not very imaginative. Now, ..if you told me she's an evil Lara Croft, from an alternate future, who scientifically or quasi-mystically engineered herself a superhumanly strong, hybrid were-cheetah body to survive the rigors of time-travel and for defense against unexpected threats, ..I'm listening.
Ruka helped with the story of Cheetah and her character development in Rebirth. It proved that she works best as an anti hero. A dark Mirror for Diana rather than actual villain.