Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Is this the return of Selina? ��

Kevin Feige has created the single biggest movie franchise in cinema history. The rest is just noise.

The biggest Disney marketing merchandise of all time. Movies requires good cinema elements. MCU does not have any,

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/11/wi...ot-1202190349/
    Aquaman’ Star Willem Dafoe Calls Comic Book Films “Too Long And Too Noisy

Welcome to Feige's X-Men of Noise as already predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    The original trilogy had its flaws. Storm and Cyclops for one. Need I quote Storm asking what happens to a toad...gagg. Then X3 was just a terrible movie. Not to mention Wolverine Origins. Then Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix.
    To be fair, Storm's quip to Toad would have made much more sense if they hadn't left almost all of Toad's lines on the cutting room floor. I've read that Toad was supposed to be spitting out "Do you know what happens when a toad...?" comments throughout the film, culminating in Storm's eventual response. It may still have been corny, but at least it would have had context. Bad editing can do a lot to a film - Kingdom of Heaven is one of the best examples, and if you ever get to buy a cheap copy of The Last Legion the deleted scenes add in the needed context to a few WTF moments in the film.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    The biggest Disney marketing merchandise of all time. Movies requires good cinema elements. MCU does not have any,

He had big roles in Aquaman and the first Spider-man film, which was a blockbuster made by Sony. He completely ignores how big Batmania was in the 80's after Batman '89. DC was cashing in on merchandising super-hero films longer than Marvel has. And he clearly hasn't watched Batman vs Superman.

You're not predicting anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    He had big roles in Aquaman and the first Spider-man film, which was a blockbuster made by Sony. He completely ignores how big Batmania was in the 80's after Batman '89. DC was cashing in on merchandising super-hero films longer than Marvel has. And he clearly hasn't watched Batman vs Superman.

You're not predicting anything.
    I predict Fiege's justice X-Men movie will be noisy. It is all about embracing the silliness of comic books.

If I want to watch a less noisy XMEN film. X2 not Fiege X-Men is the tea.

Astonishing Member

I don't think he'll do them justice,in fact I think he'll do the opposite.

It is mind blowing that people go "EVERY SINGLE FREAKING SUPERHERO MOVIE SHOULD BE THIS ONE STYLE but Marvel making one style of movie with no variety is bad". Anyways the last three Fox movies are

X-men Apocalypse
    Dark Phoenix
    New Mutants

We are here asking if Kevin Feige can do the X-men justice when Fox has proven over and over with the films I have above and others that the same fans asking this question are willing to ignore when a studio does an injustice to X-men franchise. It has been pretty easy for them to ignore that bad ones exist .
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 08-30-2020 at 05:00 AM.

Astonishing Member

I predict Fiege's justice X-Men movie will be noisy. It is all about embracing the silliness of comic books.

If I want to watch a less noisy XMEN film. X2 not Fiege X-Men is the tea.
    Except "noisy" is an empty complaint with his work portfolio, and Singer's X-men had numerous huge set pieces. Iconic ones.

He did this twice in Apocalypse.

The X-men shouldn't be afraid to embrace their comic book roots, even Logan did that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Except "noisy" is an empty complaint with his work portfolio, and Singer's X-men had numerous huge set pieces. Iconic ones.

He did this twice in Apocalypse.

This is not noise, its a song called time in a bottle. Endgame is noise. Thanks for dropping the video, we can see which at their peaks had the superior Visual effects. DOFP is not a cartoon.

Feige subconsciously knows this, he would not have killed off his own Quicksilver.

The X-men shouldn't be afraid to embrace their comic book roots, even Logan did that
    X-Men comic books root has no connection to Disney merchandising movies.

Didn't Logan's director tell us not to put Logan and Feige movies together. he found it offensive.
    http://epicstream.com/news/TinyDiapa...-About-The-MCU

Logan Director James Mangold Explains How Martin Scorsese Is Right and Wrong About Marvel Movies

Feige never told three different characters' hairstyle origins.

Just sayin'.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    It is mind blowing that people go "EVERY SINGLE FREAKING SUPERHERO MOVIE SHOULD BE THIS ONE STYLE but Marvel making one style of movie with no variety is bad". Anyways the last three Fox movies are

X-men Apocalypse
    Dark Phoenix
    New Mutants

We are here asking if Kevin Feige can do the X-men justice when Fox has proven over and over with the films I have above and others that the same fans asking this question are willing to ignore when a studio does an injustice to X-men franchise. It has been pretty easy for them to ignore that bad ones exist .
    No offence this is not true.
    Logan (2017) and Deadpool 2 (2018) came after X-Men Apocalypse (2016).

Dark Phoenix and New Mutants were special circumstances. Can't equate it to X3 or Apocalypse. Blame Disney as well Fox.

The last 3 Feige movies are inferior to Peak X-Men. We judge feige by pitting his peak movies to peak xmen. This is sort of funny that Peak Feige movies are equated to the worst of xmen films.

When we bring up DOFP or Logan or Deadpool to measure Feige. The Feige supports system have no answers that Feige will do X-Men justice.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

And loving every minute of it. The Fox X-Men universe, while having a lot of merits, will largely be forgotten in a few years, forever tainted by the Singer controversy and the extremely poor reception to the last few entries in the franchise.

Fox untainted last X-Men movie was Logan. A movie that makes every Feige movie look silly.

Dark Phoenix and New Mutants are Disney/Fox movies that had to descramble things. Disney did not fully have X-Men yet but they had the bigger say of running both movies to the ground.

What did Francis Coppela, Martin Scorsese, James Cameron, David Lynch all say about Marvel again? We can bring up tainted pure art style to wonder about the state of Marvel movies under Feige.
    Oh man... how can one comment be so boring lmao

People in this thread are forgetting that FOX has some of the lowest lows in comic book movie history. Logan is the only true peak out of the FOX movies, the rest are debatable.

I don't even like Logan. That was a misfire for me as well.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    People in this thread are forgetting that FOX has some of the lowest lows in comic book movie history. Logan is the only true peak out of the FOX movies, the rest are debatable.
    X1 and X2 aren't bad for their time, and are a large part of why we even have the MCU. I won't give Fox any real credit for Deadpool - that was a passion project of Ryan Renolds that took leaked test footage to jumpstart. Fox's primary contributions to either Deadpool film was to get out of the way.

That movie universe kept making the same mistakes over and over again. Relegating the primary characters of the source material to the supporting cast or worse (twice in Jean's part), and falling back on Xavier/Magneto angst more often than quips come in the MCU.
    Last edited by Gray Lensman; 08-30-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    Dark does not mean deep.