My order;

1 - X-Men
    2 - Marauders
    3 - Cable
    4 - Hellions
    5 - X-Factor
    6 - New Mutants
    7 - Wolverine
    8 - X-Force (hate the fact of the dying every issue)
    9 - Excalibur (It is more a Betsy and her shadows book)
    10 - Fallen Angels
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Wolverine, X-Force, and Marauders are my top 3.

Marauders is easily #1.

X-Men is a bit inconsistent and too Cyclops/Summers focused, however has the best dialogue. Hickman's New Mutants issues are great but the other issues drag it down significantly.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Same. Forgot about Marauders. That one has been pretty darn good too.

Spectacular Member

So what I'm sensing is people like X-Force and Hellions and don't like New Mutants and Excalibur. I wonder how sales have been for those less liked two in comparison to the others?

New Mutants is the book I most want to be great. I love the New Mutant characters, grew up with Generation X, and Brisson is just focusing on the worst possible characters and not coming up with any raison d'etre for the book. And Excalibur I sense a lot of us are on board to enjoy but all finding it hard to follow and leaving us with an empty feeling.

The exact order of my top 3.

X-Men is my number 4.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

X-Force and Marauders have been the most consistently good.
    X-Men is either spectacularly good or very mediocre. The Davos, Crucible and Mystique/Destiny issues were the absolute best of DoX, other issues were... ok? I guess. Its never bad but it is sometimes very meh.
    X-Factor and Hellions are both off to a really good start but its too early to tell.
    Cable and Wolverine are both good but I struggle a bit with them. I recognize the quality on Wolverine, but I'm not a big fan of solo outings and I prefer Wolverine when he's playing off other characters. Wifi isn't as good as old man Cable and I've enjoyed his supporting cast more than the main character.
    Excalibur, I want to like, the concepts and characters are all very good but the execution is off.
    New Mutants... Great when it was Hickman, not when it was not.
    The Giant Sized Issues... were boring
    FFvs X-Men everything about this was lazy except the end
    Fallen Angels, couldn't get into
    Last edited by Kisinith; 09-01-2020 at 05:18 PM.

1. X-Men (I love all the seeds and ideas being planted in this book)
    2. Hellions (I love the art, the crazy ass characters and the story)
    3. X-Force (The body horror is so sick and I love the writing and Cassara's art)
    4. Marauders (I love the roster and I'm glad Caselli is now on pencils)
    5. New Mutants (I wish it focused more on the classic New Mutants. That's who I wanna read about)
    6. X-Factor (I love the 2 issues, so far. I only ranked it here b/c it's new)
    7. Wolverine (Not the biggest Wolverine fan, but I like the book)
    8. Excalibur (I wanna like it more, but I never get fully engaged in the plot)
    9. Cable (Phil Noto art is beautiful, but is this book really needed)
    10. Fallen Angels (A flaming hot ass mess)

New Mutants is the book I most want to be great. I love the New Mutant characters, grew up with Generation X, and Brisson is just focusing on the worst possible characters and not coming up with any raison d'etre for the book. And Excalibur I sense a lot of us are on board to enjoy but all finding it hard to follow and leaving us with an empty feeling.[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. I read Excalibur and think, "Am I dumb? I cannot make sense of any of this!"

X-Force, Wolverine and X-Men are the best so far imo. Then Marauders and Excalibur followed by New Mutants. Cable, Hellions and X-Factor are too new for me to judge.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

I put X-Force first, then Marauders, then Wolverine, but yeah same.

X-Men 1st for me, followed by Hellions, X-Force and Marauders
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Marauders: Loved this series from the beginning, the art has been consistently good and even the weaker issues have kept my interest. Didn't think I'd be such a big fan of Kate Pryde again after Guggenheim spent so long trying to butcher her as a character. Just hope some other characters get a bit more of a focus now she's been resurrected.

X-Men: Been really good since issue 4. Very excited to see how all the dangling plot threads being introduced eventually come together. I think I may be becoming a fan of Vulcan, so Hickman must be doing something right to salvage anything from Deadly Genesis. On the other hand issue 3 is probably the single weakest in the Dawn of X and although Hordeculture sound fine in theory they've been awful in every issue they've appeared in so far.

Hellions/ X-Factor: Really enjoying both so far but too early to comment properly yet. I love Zeb Wells run on New Mutants so can see Hellions quickly overtaking Marauders as my favourite series. I'm always happy for more queer content in my X-Books so X-Factor has been a welcome addition so far.

Cable: Has been suprisingly fun so far. Still not sure why Wi-Fi is a thing and why this book needed to exist but it's definitley exceeding my expectations so far.

New Mutants: It's not fair to tease us with Hickman and beautiful Rod Reis art for an arc and then leave us with Brisson and a stealth Glob Herman series...

Excalibur: The Alan Davis run on Excalibur is my favourite run of all time and I really want to love this series but its just ok. I'd love to see more of the OG Excalibur team, half of the current line-up seem to just be there for no reason and add nothing to the plot. I love the art but the dialogue and story just aren't the same quality.

Giant Sized: Have mostly been ok...I get they are mostly an artist showcase but they've mostly been a bit too light on actual plot.

X-Force/ Wolverine: Haven't read either so can't really comment.

Fallen Angels: Absolutely rubbish, really sad that people will now think of this series and not the delightful 80's series when ever Fallen Angels is mentioned.