Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'll tell ya, the possible connection between the little girl with the circle on her forehead and the baby with the same branding in GS Fanto perked my ears up.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Who is kid omegas father. Did that ever get revealed
    Quentin Quire was apparently an orphan whose parents and or foster parents were never identified in the pages.
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-01-2020 at 12:29 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Who is kid omegas father. Did that ever get revealed
    Hmmmm that indeed is mystery. Who are his birth parents???

Maybe the boy is a telepath and is a Quentin fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Maybe the boy is a telepath and is a Quentin fanboy.
    yEAH just seems likely hes a fanboy or its just a hairstyle....
    I mean who hasnt had a mohawk once or twice or thrice in their lives
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    yEAH just seems likely hes a fanboy or its just a hairstyle....
    I mean who hasnt had a mohawk once or twice or thrice in their lives
    Hairstyles are genetic, so he's definitely a clone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Personally, he's the last person you want near kids. And if he must be allowed to teach monitor him like hawk and make sure he's not indoctrinating people in class or in secret.
    Honestly when one is objective it is clear now Exodus is the sanest person on the QC no question. He of all of them seems to embrace and love Krakoa without a hint of mixed loyalty..Xavier and Magnus are doing what Moira tells them and follow her orders almost blindly.We know Sinister is a traitor, Mystique has no reason to trust Krakoa coz of Destiny,Apoc has Arrako and really is not a guy anyone can trust blindly, Storm has partial loyalty to Wakanda, Jean is a phoenix vessel so when the phoenix is around Krakoa is equivalent to Fiji, Nightcrawler has expressed unease about the crucible, Shaw and Emma are hellfire and putting self interest before everything else is in their blood.Of all the members Exodus believes in Krakoa single mindedly ,Xavier admitted it to Moira .So if there was ever one to lead Krakoa eventually it would be him.I guess it's only normal for a sane mind to shape young minds.
    Last edited by Rev9; 09-01-2020 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synch340 View Post
    Hmmmm that indeed is mystery. Who are his birth parents???
    Kid Omega was born on the day of Uncanny X-Men v1 14. Anyway Jean should be his mother and Xavier his father but that has yet to be revealed. Maybe they psychically cloaked the pregnancy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-01-2020 at 10:00 AM.

I like Exodus and was glad to see him used again. I could see him and Quentin making for an interesting pairing... but that kid is not Quentin and is a shame the artist and editorial didn't think of or correct this.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Or Exodus teaching Kid Kid Omega. Or Kid Omega Kid!?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Kid Omega was born on the day of Uncanny X-Men v1 14. Anyway Jean should be his mother and Xavier his father but that has yet to be revealed. Maybe they psychically cloaked the pregnancy.
    And, Jean would have be how old at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Honestly when one is objective it is clear now Exodus is the sanest person on the QC no question. He of all of them seems to embrace and love Krakoa without a hint of mixed loyalty..Xavier and Magnus are doing what Moira tells them and follow her orders almost blindly.We know Sinister is a traitor, Mystique has no reason to trust Krakoa coz of Destiny,Apoc has Arrako and really is not a guy anyone can trust blindly, Storm has partial loyalty to Wakanda, Jean is a phoenix vessel so when the phoenix is around Krakoa is equivalent to Fiji, Nightcrawler has expressed unease about the crucible, Shaw and Emma are hellfire and putting self interest before everything else is in their blood.Of all the members Exodus believes in Krakoa single mindedly ,Xavier admitted it to Moira .So if there was ever one to lead Krakoa eventually it would be him.I guess it's only normal for a sane mind to shape young minds.
    Nice fanfic ideas. You should read DoX.

At first I was kind of leery about Exodus talking to the kids but he showed that he's changed in X-Men 11. I was sure he was on a kill all humans rant, then he turned it all around.

Besides, I would love to see an anti-mutant foe try to hurt those kids while he is sitting there.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Honestly when one is objective it is clear now Exodus is the sanest person on the QC no question. He of all of them seems to embrace and love Krakoa without a hint of mixed loyalty..Xavier and Magnus are doing what Moira tells them and follow her orders almost blindly.We know Sinister is a traitor, Mystique has no reason to trust Krakoa coz of Destiny,Apoc has Arrako and really is not a guy anyone can trust blindly, Storm has partial loyalty to Wakanda, Jean is a phoenix vessel so when the phoenix is around Krakoa is equivalent to Fiji, Nightcrawler has expressed unease about the crucible, Shaw and Emma are hellfire and putting self interest before everything else is in their blood.Of all the members Exodus believes in Krakoa single mindedly ,Xavier admitted it to Moira .So if there was ever one to lead Krakoa eventually it would be him.
    That's being loyal, not about being sane. Storm being divided with Wakanda is a strength, normally when countries do this it cements alliances - that's what political marriages were. Her not being solely loyal to Krakao gives her more insight into falling into Krakao's jingoism.

I guess it's only normal for a sane mind to shape young minds.
    He's not normal, even by mutant standards. He's a cult leader. He's the guy who when he discovered who Magneto was was obsessed with calling him "Lord Magneto." Cult leaders are inclined to indoctrinate children with their beliefs its how they grow their own cults.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    That's being loyal, not about being sane. Storm being divided with Wakanda is a strength, normally when countries do this it cements alliances - that's what political marriages were. Her not being solely loyal to Krakao gives her more insight into falling into Krakao's jingoism.

He's not normal, even by mutant standards. He's a cult leader. He's the guy who when he discovered who Magneto was was obsessed with calling him "Lord Magneto." Cult leaders are inclined to indoctrinate children with their beliefs its how they grow their own cults.
    He is perceived as a cult leader because he lives sort of out of time.He is from medieval times, he was a crusader.It is normal for people of that time with religious conviction and respecting authority through fealty calling people Lord. People misconstrue that as being a cult leader when in fact he is simply loyal and reverential and all his peers in his time did that.Unless you have a historical problem ,once that is understood you realise he is normal. Jesus was called teacher by some master by others was he a cult leader?( To be fair maybe with the novelty factor sure back in his time ,but from today's perspective absolutely not especially for a Christian) .If you make an argument as a non Christian that Jesus Christ was a cult leader then you have to realise you are calling Exodus a cult leader as a human whether inside universe or as a reader .To a mutant he can never be a cult leader.Besides claiming Exodus is cult leader coz he calls Magento Lord (mind you I'm no fan of Magneto the hypocrite that he is for conflating or purposefully equivocating human on human genocide somehow to human on mutant genocide) with the context I've given is equivalent to saying everyone in the 18 and 19th century who were called master were racist supremacists or saying Alfred is a slave because he keeps saying 'Master Wayne' to Bruce. I'm not saying Exodus is not a villain, he is because he does not believe in peaceful coexistence with humanity.At that basic minimum he agrees with Magneto but while Magneto came to that conclusion through tragedy that he has embraced as vengeance, Exodus sees this in classical utopian/golden age messianism that humans embrace as well.He sees mutants as the blessed and the chosen and no one should tell them otherwise. In that regard he may be as zealous as Magneto but he is only against humanity standing in mutants way as opposed to Magneto who wants humans groveling at every Krakoan's feet. If it were up to Exodus all mutants would live in an enclave without humans ever setting foot on Krakoa, if it were up to Magneto ,the whole earth would be Krakoa. I don't see the two is identical.A classic example is how Exodus was recruited by Shield to shut down Matthew Malloy, he failed but he saw the danger of Malloy to other mutants ,had that been Magneto he would recruit him like some pawn to obliterate humanity
    Last edited by Rev9; 09-02-2020 at 02:22 AM.