Hello, fellow superhero comic lovers! I recently came up with an idea: As you know, both DC and Marvel have a multitude of their own heroes, villains, and characters in general that have appeared in all forms of media. I was thinking that there could be a information site for dc and marvel heroes and villains (to be explicit, DC and Marvel would get their own sisters, but would be "sister sites"). I know that there are wikia sites for both DC, Marvel, MCU, and etc., but this one would be different in that it would solely focus on the characters and information surrounding them. I don't have the skills, knowledge, and time to accomplish such a task and wanted to ask if any of you would be interested. If so, here are some helpful things I recommend for making the site for heroes (in my opinion, the villains part is the easiest to make)

On the main page: A table of contents; the creation of the character -- the people involved creating the character, from inspiration, costume, characterization, background, etc., including any further adaptations to said background for some reason; origin; core personality traits; physical appearance; powers, skills, and abilities; equipment(s)/weapon(s); feats they have accomplished with a safe link to said feats; weaknesses known, can be either personality flaw or something physical or mental; Major Storylines they have played a big role in, either as a lead character or protagonist and brief description of said involvement, and can be from any form of media (comics, live-action and/or animated shows/TV series; video games, YA novels, etc.); Minor Storylines, same as former but they only had a minor role; Romances they've been in, from any media, from most iconic to most minor; Rogues Gallery (my fav part) - a list of enemies from any form of media, a brief description of their animosity, and even for the more underutilized heroes, users can provide a list of potentially compatible enemies they could fight; Need To Know Facts - interesting tidbits like favorite food/drinks, favorite hobbies, popularity in a certain country and/or city, etc.; the very last part, the Gallery, an image of every form of media the hero has appeared in with even an image of the hero's creator(s), their logo (s), fanart with credit given to artist, art by comic book artist with credit being given, etc.

The side page: The general picture (preferably from comics) showing their whole body; full name; main superhero alias; other alias(es); known nicknames (i.e., Superman is often the Big Blue Boyscout, Man of Steel, Last Son of Kyrpton, etc.); hair and eye color; skin complexion; ethnicity; birthplace; religion if stated; list of career/job(s); number of appearances in any forms of media no matter how minor; list of people who have portrayed and from what media (either live action or voice acting, i.e., Ben Affleck as Batman in the DCEU); family members; list of friends; list of enemies (which will link down to rogues gallery)

I thought this sounded cool and hope a lot of you will think about it. As I said, I don't have the skill, knowledge, and time to do such a task, so I pitched the idea in order to see if anyone who did would consider doing it and slowly, but surely, the sites can grow.