Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    R'as whole schtick is bein some sort of eco-terrorist Lex Luthor that prides himself as being the righteous leader of mankind, having him going full evil wizard undermines his motivations and strain the credibility of him being defeated just by Bruce.
    I didn't say I liked his take on Ra's. But DC is a place where magic does exist and his League is a world-wide organisation that should at least attempt to employ the best assassins it can.

Plus, Tynion's league didn't fare better and was quickly dispatched off panel.
    It took a chapter or two for the Outlaws to put them down. Better then the usual collective manpower of the League sans Ra's would fare against just Batman in one page.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    I didn't say I liked his take on Ra's. But DC is a place where magic does exist and his League is a world-wide organisation that should at least attempt to employ the best assassins it can.

It took a chapter or two for the Outlaws to put them down. Better then the usual collective manpower of the League sans Ra's would fare against just Batman in one page.
    That's why I liked Nicieza's take on the league, just the BEST assasins gathered together Ra's. Taking hit contracts all around the world.

The Outlaws as team never fought the League, Roy took out most of them on his initial siege and the rest was defeated by the Untitled.

That's why I liked Nicieza's take on the league, just the BEST assasins gathered together Ra's. Taking hit contracts all around the world.

The Outlaws as team never fought the League, Roy took out most of them on his initial siege and the rest was defeated by the Untitled.
    Roy took out most of em, Jason took out Lady Shiva, Starfire took out Bronze Tiger.

Amazing Member

[QUOTE=DurararaFTW;440241]Roy took out most of em, Jason took out Lady Shiva, Starfire took out Bronze Tiger.[/QUOTE
    Lol it seems I missed alot during Tynions run.Sooooo Jason actually beat Lady Shiva in a fight ? That seems pretty ridiculous.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

[QUOTE=IndianaDrake;440283]
    Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Roy took out most of em, Jason took out Lady Shiva, Starfire took out Bronze Tiger.[/QUOTE
    Lol it seems I missed alot during Tynions run.Sooooo Jason actually beat Lady Shiva in a fight ? That seems pretty ridiculous.
    With one punch no less.

God that was terrible.

Amazing Member

[QUOTE=Dark_Tzitzimine;440287]
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaDrake View Post

With one punch no less.

God that was terrible.

Good thing i skipped that run. I mean did Tynion even do any research on what bad ass Shiva is supposed to be. Even in the two pretty bad issues of nightwing New 52 Shiva had already shown just how dangerous she was.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Seems like a retcon because I remember that he said they did sleep together and he was very angry when he found out that Starfire slept with Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Seems like a retcon because I remember that he said they did sleep together and he was very angry when he found out that Starfire slept with Roy.
    He lied to Roy. They never slept together (Jason and Starfire).

[QUOTE=IndianaDrake;440304]

Good thing i skipped that run. I mean did Tynion even do any research on what bad ass Shiva is supposed to be. Even in the two pretty bad issues of nightwing New 52 Shiva had already shown just how dangerous she was.
    Yeah, basically Lady Shiva was so powerful that she taught Jason a sureway to defeat her that she didn't expect him to use. It was unbelievably stupid.

Trying to forget Tynion's run. Just happy it seems like they got rid of Jason's magic sword.

This issue was just ok. I know it was talked about last month but I LOVE Langstrom as a member of SHADE's science team. It's too perfect.

Spectacular Member

I like the art good issue

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    He lied to Roy. They never slept together (Jason and Starfire).
    They didn't have to sleep . . .