Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Wasn't Gerard Jones a writer for those books at one time?

And what about books with Milestone folks in them or characters like Bloodhound or Xero who are no longer owned by DC but thier respective creators (Priest and Stuart Moore).
    You'd think they could just do a deal like music streaming of 0.0x cents per view or something. They wont.. but youd think they could.

All of milestone should be coming on the app ready for the relaunch. Check out the back issues and let us keep you up to date with the relaunch.. character sketches, interviews with creators, links to the animated stuff etc etc. But Dc.. so probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Wasn't Gerard Jones a writer for those books at one time?
    He was the co-writer from #14 of JLE until the end of Breakdowns, but he wasn't the only person involved in the comics. I think he took over as full writer after, but I've done written off everything after JLE #36.
    Of those, they do have #18, 19 and 26 available digitally. Even here, though, they are missing the first three parts of the Extremists story that ran from #15 to #19.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Jim Lee was asked about the DC Universe subscription services' future today at Fandome, and said there are very much plans in motion for its future and to expect a big announcement next week about the service. Not sure what to expect, but I look forward to hearing about what's in store for the service.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Jim Lee was asked about the DC Universe subscription services' future today at Fandome, and said there are very much plans in motion for its future and to expect a big announcement next week about the service. Not sure what to expect, but I look forward to hearing about what's in store for the service.

-M

I’d kind of like to subscribe for the comics, but part of me wonders if I should hold out to see what the news this coming week will be. Not sure if I’d get a better deal with the new announcement vs subscribing today and being an established customer when they launch/relaunch whatever they’re going to announcement this week.