Incredible Member

Default Jack Hanma (Baki) vs Julius Reinhold (Kengan Omega)

Who takes the victory?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I... think... Julius is quite a bit stronger than Jack? Kind of blanking on his feats a little.

Given how both of them fight, I think strength is the only stat that matters.

When we did Hanayama vs Wakatsuki recently, I tended to side with Wakatsuki, mostly through his skill, raw hitting power and Hanayama's tendency to block with his face.

Julius is stronger than Wakatsuki at base and Jack is less threatening than Hanayama... so yeah, I back the German.

BANNED

Gonna have to go with Julius. What he did to Wakatsuki in Asura and what he did to Toa in Omega puts him well ahead of what Jack's given, and taken.

In the end he was only defeated through strategy in Asura. In Omega, he takes on his first technique(Godkiller Rock Drills) and that completely blew Toa away. Also, what he did to Toa is visually a lot more than Jack's ever shown. Toa got hit so hard, his head and shoulders were buried in the ground. Which looked to have been tiled over with some pretty sturdy stuff.

That's like waiting sandwiching your head between concrete and Yujiro's fist, while he's punching the ground.
    Last edited by T51R; 09-12-2020 at 05:33 AM.

I have to favor Júlíus in this fight.