Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Punisher(more of an anti-hero, or perhaps an anti-villain?)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Way to buy what you're sold. Anyway, this is all about fiction. Pretty much all street level characters have at least cross training in Kung Fu, and Shang Chi happens to be the best at it.
    Royce Gracie put the traditional martial arts myth to bed 20 something years ago. It took him all of 3 minutes to crush a high level Kung fu practitioner.

If you wanna be a successful fighter you'd never waste your time on king fu. That's why it's a comic book. It's the only medium in which Kung fu works. Pure fiction.

Regardless I still love the traditional martial arts and the visual aspect of it all. But I am also not ignorant enough to believe it works. Tiger style will get you crushed against a Greco roman wrestler. Lol

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

I vote the Prowler

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    I vote the Prowler

This and rocket racer!

funny after Hawkeye Prowler was the first one that came to mind.

I don't know if I can come up with a top five.

Hawkeye
    Prowler
    Two Gun Kid
    Dakota North
    Shang

I don't consider Punisher and Elektra heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by autbey View Post
    Danielle Moonstar

Forgot about her and Prodigy too.

I don't count anyone who has any chemical serums or drugs slowing their aging process as non powered maybe not super powered but they have something. Maybe Hawkeye should not count since Norman was able to take him down with his depowering machine.

BANNED

Someone tell me how dani moon star isn't considered super powered? She has freaking powers.

Black Widow and Daredevil barely have powers, they could count depending of your point of view.

How about Hellcat ?!

Come on guys, the answer is clearly Hawkeye.

I like Moon Knight, too, but hasn't he been depicted as having powers at different times?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post

I like Moon Knight, too, but hasn't he been depicted as having powers at different times?
    I would have to agree with this. Almost everyone mentioned had some latent power set. Even Shang chi. Hawk eye is just a dude like the punisher.

Fantastic Member

Black Widow

If you are not looking at Iron Man or Hawkeye then PLEASE check out The Punisher. The baddest mofo in comics.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-15-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post

Once upon a time MK had powers, but most of the time he hasn't. So he is non powered. Didn't Hawkeye have to ability to grow large before when he was goliath?!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Cammi is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    If you are not looking at Iron Man or Hawkeye then PLEASE check out The Punisher. The baddest mofo in comics.
    I agree, but you probably can't call Frank a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Once upon a time MK had powers, but most of the time he hasn't. So he is non powered. Didn't Hawkeye have to ability to grow large before when he was goliath?!
    Ha yes that's true, but he switched back to Hawkeye and that was the end of the powers.

With Moon Knight, he's like an avatar of a god. I think Khonshu has granted him powers at different times in the past. To me, that connection to some kind of higher force seems kind of like a power.

But it's tough to say for certain....and I dig the character either way.