Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Amazing Member

Default Who is the strongest version of Superman that the Hokuto Shinken could defeat?

Kenshiro stands in a wasteland and different versions of Superman show up to fight him one-by-one, weakest to strongest.

How far does Kenshiro get, assuming he's at the peak of his abilities, and Superman is going for the kill?

The issue is Superman has been labeled it is that his durability is a TK force field.

So Ken cannot actually touch through to hit said flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The issue is Superman has been labeled it is that his durability is a TK force field.

So Ken cannot actually touch through to hit said flesh.
    I thought they dropped the forcefield explanation a LONG time ago. Did somebody write it back in?

Amazing Member

And surely not every relevant version of Superman has this force field.

True. Even if the field is dropped, wouldn’t his dense molecules mean he is immune anyway?

Hokuto Shinken is limited by anatomy ( Southers trump card originally.)

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Most versions of Superman can annihilate Ken just due to speed and the ability to hurt him. Ken's not fast enough to react to a near-light or much faster speedster.

Ken could handle Golden Age, black and white TV superman, maybe Routh Superman, and... I'm iffy on DCEU. He gets obliterated by pre-crisis, post-crisis, Nu, Rebirth from comics. He gets his ass handed to him by Smallville or Lois & Clark, and likely by Arrow-verse Superman.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Most versions of Superman can annihilate Ken just due to speed and the ability to hurt him. Ken's not fast enough to react to a near-light or much faster speedster.

Ken could handle Golden Age, black and white TV superman, maybe Routh Superman, and... I'm iffy on DCEU. He gets obliterated by pre-crisis, post-crisis, Nu, Rebirth from comics. He gets his ass handed to him by Smallville or Lois & Clark, and likely by Arrow-verse Superman.
    Yeah true. Most Supes are so damned fast Ken is dead before knowing it. And hits way harder to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post

I thought Routh Superman was canonically the same guy as Reeve Superman. Because if so, that guy is fast.