Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    ^^^ Alright, things are getting back to normal.
    That is not a word I hear applied to me often.

Another excellent month! Thanks to everyone for making CIVIL WAR a success! Hopefully the first of many events to come. My pulls:

CIVIL WAR #4
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #22 (code red!)
    AMAZING FANTASY #10 (Vulture engages in supervillainous but mostly peaceful protest)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #22
    CIVIL WAR: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. vs. UNCANNY X-MEN #3 (I use the blood of my enemies to dye my hair as well)
    CIVIL WAR: HULK #4
    CIVIL WAR: IRON PATRIOTS #4 (Destroyer getting destroyed)
    CIVIL WAR: SORCERERS OF THE STARS #4 (If there’s one thing that can bring people back together, it is zombies)
    CIVIL WAR: THE ULTIMATES #4 (Carol needs to do some self-reflection)
    CIVIL WAR: THE WINTER SOLDIER #4
    FANTASTIC FOUR #22 (The Semi-Sextet of Super Simians is the book I never knew I needed)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #14 (there are probably good reasons for why a War Machine suit isn’t very user friendly)
    M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA! #14 (America just can’t catch a break with everyone warring on them!)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #22
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #16 (decisions at last!)
    THUNDERBOLTS #4 (how can I buy stock in Zemo Solutions?)
    THE ULTIMATES #16 (lol I like to be reminded that those not named in solicitations are still active)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #22 (GIANT FIGHT!!!!)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #6 (the petty criminals have truly been hurt the most)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #22 *Civil War Tie-In* (You know, I can't come up with a better way to finish this story than this.)
    Lol neither could I! Thanks.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

CIVIL WAR #4
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #22 *Civil War Tie-In*
    AMAZING FANTASY #10
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #22 *Civil War Tie-In*
    CIVIL WAR: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. vs. UNCANNY X-MEN #3
    CIVIL WAR: HULK #4
    CIVIL WAR: THE WINTER SOLDIER #4
    FANTASTIC FOUR #22 *Civil War Tie-In*
    THE MIGHTY THOR #22 *Civil War Tie-In*
    THUNDERBOLTS #4 *Civil War Tie-In*
    UNCANNY X-MEN #22 *Civil War Tie-In*
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #6 (of ?????)
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

It is the last day of the month and you know what that means... get your buys in! Any purchases made before I get around to tallying sales totals will count!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for SEPTEMBER 2020!

TOTAL SALES: 88.
    TOP SELLING TITLE: CIVIL WAR #4, AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #22, AMAZING FANTASY #10, CAPTAIN AMERICA #22, CIVIL WAR: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. vs. UNCANNY X-MEN #3, CIVIL WAR: HULK #4, CIVIL WAR: THE WINTER SOLDIER #4, FANTASTIC FOUR #22, THE MIGHTY THOR #22, THUNDERBOLTS #4, UNCANNY X-MEN #22, and AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #6 (of ?????) with 5.
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: CIVIL WAR: IRON PATRIOTS #4, CIVIL WAR: SORCERERS OF THE STARS #4, CIVIL WAR: THE ULTIMATES #4, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #14, M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA! #14, SORCERERS OF THE STARS #16, and THE ULTIMATES #16 with 4.

BREAKDOWN:

CIVIL WAR #4 - 5
    AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #22 *Civil War Tie-In* - 5
    AMAZING FANTASY #10 - 5
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #22 *Civil War Tie-In* - 5
    CIVIL WAR: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. vs. UNCANNY X-MEN #3 - 5
    CIVIL WAR: HULK #4 - 5
    CIVIL WAR: THE WINTER SOLDIER #4 - 5
    FANTASTIC FOUR #22 *Civil War Tie-In* - 5
    THE MIGHTY THOR #22 *Civil War Tie-In* - 5
    THUNDERBOLTS #4 *Civil War Tie-In* - 5
    UNCANNY X-MEN #22 *Civil War Tie-In* - 5
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #6 (of ?????) – 5
    CIVIL WAR: IRON PATRIOTS #4 - 4
    CIVIL WAR: SORCERERS OF THE STARS #4 - 4
    CIVIL WAR: THE ULTIMATES #4 – 4
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #14 - 4
    M'BAKU: WARLORD OF WAKANDA! #14 - 4
    SORCERERS OF THE STARS #16 - 4
    THE ULTIMATES #16 - 4

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.

I'd like to thank everyone for their insightful commentary this month. Good work.