Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    BANNED

sue storm is pretty much blonde a lois griffin, not even marge because marge simpson is likeable and a meme icon
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-25-2020 at 02:35 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Sue should just come out as homophobic already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    seriously the signs are all there
    IF that's how you interpret it…
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

sue is upset because the piercing ruins the family picturesque aesthetic for the facebook pictures before they go straight pride day

Johnny's ears are pierced too...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

We'd like to see hardcore evidence of homophobia instead of insinuations and stereotypes of ear piercings, thank you.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Johnny's ears are pierced too...
    Funny you think sue aknowledges her deviant brother in her facebook page? the "Moms agaist mutants and gays" page would shun her!
    her family consists of her hubby and her two babies for all social media, she's mutuals with tomi lahren she has a reputation to maintain!

Sue should sue (lol) Krakoa for piercing her son without parental consent!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Sue should sue (lol) Krakoa for piercing her son without parental consent!
    Krakoa may be all powerfull, but the immortal karen will prove herself a matching darkness to its light!
    coming this winter, as sue storm finds her true power ... from the karen within... the world shudders!! super star writer Sloot brings the invisible woman in a journey where she won't be able to call the cops or speak to the manager...

The Immortal Karen issue 1, out in stores this january, she won't be invisible anymore!!
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-25-2020 at 04:47 AM.

Calling it now…

For a thread about an issue that focuses on Iceman becoming an FF member, this has unfortunately strayed off-topic to Sue-bashing. Time to cut it or expect some housekeeping to be enforced.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I surprisingly found this whole thing very amusing. I still can't get over the fact Franklin is 16 at the least and that short he should at least be as tall as Reed at this point.

Astonishing Member

Assuming this is about Ben and Alicia adopting the Kree and Skrull kids, then yes it constitutes A “get your arse home ASAP” moment, and anyone who knows Ben would back Sue up on that aspect at least

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I surprisingly found this whole thing very amusing. I still can't get over the fact Franklin is 16 at the least and that short he should at least be as tall as Reed at this point.
    Comic book artists tend to telegraph age with height. They did that a lot when the O5ers were around. Most teenagers are their full height by 16, but it would be too difficult to distinguish between the adults and teens(with minute facial details), so they just shrink the teens.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

If Slott isn’t using this issue to officially have Johnny come out as bi then what’s the point :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    We'd like to see hardcore evidence of homophobia instead of insinuations and stereotypes of ear piercings, thank you.
    Ermmm it was our community that started that right earring trend in order to ID each other without full-on coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Ermmm it was our community that started that right earring trend in order to ID each other without full-on coming out.
    And that's representative worldwide? No exception? No dissidents?
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Franklin is probably just doing it to be edgy and I doubt the writer or him is aware of the connotations but he is a US citizen so the comparison is fair.