View Poll Results: (Multiple Choice) Who would you put on your Young Justice team?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)

11 21.15%
  • Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)

29 55.77%
  • Arrowette (Cissie King-Jones)

14 26.92%
  • Artemis Crock

13 25.00%
  • Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

32 61.54%
  • Bunker

16 30.77%
  • Empress

9 17.31%
  • Miss Martian

32 61.54%
  • Ravager (Rose Wilson)

13 25.00%
  • Rocket

16 30.77%
  • Sideways

8 15.38%
  • Solstice

11 21.15%
  • Static

21 40.38%
  • Traci 13

14 26.92%
  • Other

13 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Raven's a definite no-no - it would result in the team fighting Trigon, and that point they're just the Teen Titans.

Jessica's too old. She could go on Dick's Titans team, but not Tim's Young Justice.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, Raven is a Titan and she should be much older than the YJ.
    Jessica Cruz is the age of other Leaguers, or maybe a bit younger.

Yeah Jessica Cruz and Raven being with Young Justice is a big no for me! They’re a part of a different generation

I would actually like to see what would happen if Blue Beetle was given leadership role on YJ. He’s always been kind of a passive character. Would be an interesting change of pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I would actually like to see what would happen if Blue Beetle was given leadership role on YJ. He’s always been kind of a passive character. Would be an interesting change of pace.
    I’d be interested in seeing that too! Let someone who isn’t a mini Bat/Wonder lead the team for once. Robin is always the leader, and if it’s not him then it’s Donna/Cassie. I want to see Cyborg or Bumblebee lead the Titans and Blue Beetle lead Young Justice

I wonder if we’ll get a Young Justice relaunch next year? Hopefully it has a better lineup than vol 2 did

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    I wonder if we’ll get a Young Justice relaunch next year? Hopefully it has a better lineup than vol 2 did

But keeping the YJ4 of course, plus aqualad, blue beetle, static, and ms Martian

Amazing Member

All others aside, I think a good team book really needs the secondary characters they can play off/interact with, a-la Red Tornado in the original run.
    To that end I say bring back Secret, but keep her powered down (reversing that raises to many questions) but I'd like to think that having Greta around would both be a nice tie to the old team, but give them someone to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    But keeping the YJ4 of course, plus aqualad, blue beetle, static, and ms Martian
    Of course! It’s clear which characters the fans want, hopefully DC can deliver

I’m still salty DC didn’t keep the Titans and Young Justice as separate teams and instead combined the generations. Still waiting on a YJ book with the lineup of the poll winners!

So few votes for Solstice. I mean, I wouldn't vote for the new 52 version, but the original pre Flashpoint looked so fun. Really wish we got more stories out of her.
    Last edited by Alpha; 04-30-2021 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    So few votes for Solstice. I mean, I wouldn't vote for the new 52 version, but the original pre Flashpoint looked so fun. Really wish we got more stories out of her.
    Yeah I like the character as well, shame she’s been forgotten lately.

I’m surprised Rocket has as many votes as she does... the cartoon probably helped a lot

Teen Titans: Red Robin/Tim Drake, Wonder Girl/Cassie Sandsmark, Aquagirl/Lorena Marquez, Static Shock/Virgil Hawkins, Miss Martian, Zachary Zatara, Kid Devil and Blue Beetle/Jaimie Reyes.

Young Justice: Jon Kent, Damian Wayne, Tiffany Fox, Aquagirl/Andrina Curry, Mas E Menos, Teen Lantern,

Overseen & trained by: Connor Kent, Batwing/Luke Fox, Wonder Girl/Yara Flor, Aqualad/Kaldur, Green Lantern/Jo Mullein, Fire and Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Teen Titans: Red Robin/Tim Drake, Wonder Girl/Cassie Sandsmark, Aquagirl/Lorena Marquez, Static Shock/Virgil Hawkins, Miss Martian, Zachary Zatara, Kid Devil and Blue Beetle/Jaimie Reyes.

Young Justice: Jon Kent, Damian Wayne, Tiffany Fox, Aquagirl/Andrina Curry, Mas E Menos, Teen Lantern,

Overseen & trained by: Connor Kent, Batwing/Luke Fox, Wonder Girl/Yara Flor, Aqualad/Kaldur, Green Lantern/Jo Mullein, Fire and Ice.
    Dude, don't put the Young Justice generation in Teen Titans. They need their own unique identity as a team. Titans already has plenty of characters to use.

The Titans (Dick, Starfire, Cyborg) aren't teens anymore and we already have a newer generation of younger heroes.