Thread: Inkblot

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Default Inkblot

Anybody read #1? I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I've been consistently hyped for it.

I have to tell all you 'yos', it feels really good to be 'consistently hyped' for something with everything going down in our world.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 09-04-2020 at 06:51 AM.

I thought it was pretty good, and the art was really well done. Joe would be proud.

Well, #1 was a blast. Loved it. Really hope it keeps this tone and pace throughout.

#2 was terrific stuff. Anybody else pick it up?

Extraordinary Member

Yes, both issues have been enjoyable. It is a nice change of pace and I look forward to seeing how the book develops as the creators get more experience working in this partnership.

All-New Member

Actually, I haven't enjoyed It, I was a little bit hyped but, to me, the story was Just a bunch of things happening while the cat was there, and the characters weren't well explored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ale View Post
    Actually, I haven't enjoyed It, I was a little bit hyped but, to me, the story was Just a bunch of things happening while the cat was there, and the characters weren't well explored.
    That's the beauty of the book. It's like a comic strip, just fun misadventures of Inkblot finding her way into narratives that don't involve her. Doesn't need a big plot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    That's the beauty of the book. It's like a comic strip, just fun misadventures of Inkblot finding her way into narratives that don't involve her. Doesn't need a big plot.
    I think it took seeing the solicit for a future issue, or maybe something I happened to read on a website, before I realized the book was a series of stories throughout this fantasy realm strung together by the cat. Admittedly I was a bit puzzled about where it was going in issue two.