Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Black Label being shuttered probably means this line may get revitalized since BL kind of took its premise and expanded it with respect to "out of continuity takes on the characters meant to be evergreen stories we can't do in the usual manner."
    Earth One though is heavily tied to individual creators. No one has done anything with Superman since JMS finished. WW will be done with Morrison’s last volume. I’m not sure the line can replace what BL was meant to be.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Earth One though is heavily tied to individual creators. No one has done anything with Superman since JMS finished. WW will be done with Morrison’s last volume. I’m not sure the line can replace what BL was meant to be.
    No, it's definitely more focused than BL, but White Knight got to be its own line under BL and I assume the and would have held true for other successful creators. BL evolved into more than advertised the minute they put All-star Superman and New Frontier there, so essentially it became a catch all for other projects and what would maybe be an Earth One title would probably go there.