Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Flash vision?
    On the other hand beware ducklings of the Sentry vision that will denude all your feathers and rip you in two. Ares will attest to the effectiveness of the move.
    Speaking of the fight wonder(heh heh) if WW can reflect gladiator's HV back into his eyes and whether it will cause them to burn out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I mean in the end even the Hulk doesn't weigh all that much in the grand scheme of things.

The brick crowd probably don't pick each other up and throw each other more because, I mean PIS aside, it would just look very, very silly ;p
    It works well enough in comics for important or climactic scenes. Like Hulk off the top of my head in modern history, being blasted into orbit by Starbrand, punched into space by Challenger, or (when he wielded/was possessed by a Serpent hammer) smacked by Thor to the Moon, where he moved on to pester Dracula or whatever happened then.

BANNED

Imagine lifting a 98 pound weakling eldritch creature and throwing it in space.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I always forget about them bracelets so it is a good point, but Post crisis supes cant really hurt him, so I think Glads could safely ignore him while trying to avoid the lasso. Or backhand him one, I mean Supes to Glads will be like what Hercules was to KC Supes so these two cant really hurt him and he could knock them out easily enough. The lasso is their only way to win here.
    How do you expect 1 person to basically outspeed 2 persons with respectively the same speed, especially if one of those is more skilled than that 1 person, or alternatively how should he ignore 1 of them completely if he hasn't some kind of force-negating magic? I in fact think Wonder Woman could possibly solo this, because she has a very good counter to Gladiator Vision and is more skilled.

I also don't consider Gladiator as nearly as overpowered as others here seem to do, because his high ends look like the definition of outliers to me, but what i wrote was going by the assumption of a high end Gladiator in a speed equalized fight anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    How do you expect 1 person to basically outspeed 2 persons with respectively the same speed, especially if one of those is more skilled than that 1 person, or alternatively how should he ignore 1 of them completely if he hasn't some kind of force-negating magic? I in fact think Wonder Woman could possibly solo this, because she has a very good counter to Gladiator Vision and is more skilled.

I also don't consider Gladiator as nearly as overpowered as others here seem to do, because his high ends look like the definition of outliers to me, but what i wrote was going by the assumption of a high end Gladiator in a speed equalized fight anyway.
    I'm sorry, but when in that quote did I say he would outspeed anyone? And yes, without the Lasso the fight would pretty much go down like this:

X2
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denkota View Post
    Imagine lifting a 98 pound weakling eldritch creature and throwing it in space.
    Sounds like anime...