Default Jon Kent and Damian Wayne have to babysit Goten and Trunks

after the latter pair end up in DC by messing with Bulma's lab equipment. How do the Super Sons do in looking after these wayward Saiyans?

FYI: Jon and Damian are about 13. Goten and Trunks are about 7-8 (Buu Saga age) respectively.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    after the latter pair end up in DC by messing with Bulma's lab equipment. How do the Super Sons do in looking after these wayward Saiyans?

FYI: Jon and Damian are about 13. Goten and Trunks are about 7-8 (Buu Saga age) respectively.
    I'm glad you clarified their ages, because I was imagining two 13 year olds babysitting a 32 year old survivor of 2 different degrees of Apocalypses. Or 2 twenty-somethings, if you go by DBGT.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 09-07-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Astonishing Member

If I were Damian, I would run away as fast as I can. A Kryptonian could hang with them. A human, splat.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    If I were Damian, I would run away as fast as I can. A Kryptonian could hang with them. A human, splat.
    Considering both have human mothers as parents, I don't think it would be near so one-sided.

Eh, that doesn't stop Batman from acting like a stern babysitter of the gods.

Considering both have human mothers as parents, I don't think it would be near so one-sided.
    In Dragonball. Half blood sayiabs are actually potential to out strong full blood ones. Was a reason why Gogan could have been so damn strong, if he applied it.

Say Ian saga Napa had idea to make human hybrids populate Earth. Vegita called it dumb as he said they could turn on them.

So yeah half blood means nothing. They are kids born after their dads achieved Supwr Sayiab, which met they too, can do it.

And Trunks tide means Damian better watch his ass or he ends up in a cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Eh, that doesn't stop Batman from acting like a stern babysitter of the gods.
    Bat Man has “ DC money maker plot armor.”

Otherwise he could go fuck himself.

Their biology does not change the reality that they are two miniature planet-busters with superspeed and enough physical strength to break a human body by accident with their finger. Damian has no business babysitting them, especially since he's more likely to piss them (specifically Trunks) off with his own petulant and arrogant attitude. Jon is the only one who can potentially handle them. Luckily, they're good kids, so they probably won't cause much trouble if they understand the situation.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Their biology does not change the reality that they are two miniature planet-busters with superspeed and enough physical strength to break a human body by accident with their finger. Damian has no business babysitting them, especially since he's more likely to piss them (specifically Trunks) off with his own petulant and arrogant attitude. Jon is the only one who can potentially handle them. Luckily, they're good kids, so they probably won't cause much trouble if they understand the situation.
    Yeah.

They are boys but good boys. Jon could talk sense to hem and get it. Wayne just has to step back if he knows what’s good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Bat Man has “ DC money maker plot armor.”

Otherwise he could go fuck himself.
    Did he hurt your feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Did he hurt your feelings?
    He just pusses me off as a character. Plus the stupidity of the upside Vat Multiverse thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah.

They are boys but good boys. Jon could talk sense to hem and get it. Wayne just has to step back if he knows what’s good for him.
    Just to say; Bulma and Chichi (even Videl in Return of Broly) kept a handle on them, other than the occasional prank and what not. And those three keep a lid on their Saiyan families by sheer force of will (though Videl doesn't have to worry about that so much with Gohan and Pan).

Which is what I mean; Damian and Jon looking after a pair of mischievous kids from another world.

I could see Damian going the Vegeta-path, being rather strict, if well meaning, while Jon would be a bit of a pushover, not entirely sure how to handle these two kids.

Astonishing Member

Chi Chi and Bulma had long familial ties that socialized them into paying attention. The kids cared about them. Videl was also family.

Videl and Chi Chi while not Saiyan level were not wimps and probably could take Damian apart. Damian has no psychological relationship with the kids and they have no reason to listen to him, nor can he hand with them if they get mischievous.

Chi Chi and Bulma had long familial ties that socialized them into paying attention. The kids cared about them. Videl was also family.

Videl and Chi Chi while not Saiyan level were not wimps and probably could take Damian apart. Damian has no psychological relationship with the kids and they have no reason to listen to him, nor can he hand with them if they get mischievous.
    Yeah Bulma got crazy tech.

Chi Chi is a actually decent martial artist stronger than her dad.

A rich giant who fights off invaders with tanks by smashing said tanks with his bare hands.