Default Orion vs. Magneto & Loki

Post Crisis Orion with motherbox etc

616 marvel

Arena.

Speed equalized
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

There's something of a flip a coin quickdraw factor here as Orion should be able to take Loki down by his lonesome, but him and Magneto is a problem.

But if Magneto gets vapourized by AoE deathblast at fight start, well, he's not a problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    There's something of a flip a coin quickdraw factor here as Orion should be able to take Loki down by his lonesome, but him and Magneto is a problem.

But if Magneto gets vapourized by AoE deathblast at fight start, well, he's not a problem at all.
    I was hoping for a competitive match where the combo of the two could overcome an otherwise losing battle for either of them solo.

Mags is not immune to a death blast, but I'm hoping his shields are strong enough to allow him a couple of moves and make it interesting
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I was hoping for a competitive match where the combo of the two could overcome an otherwise losing battle for either of them solo.

Mags is not immune to a death blast, but I'm hoping his shields are strong enough to allow him a couple of moves and make it interesting
    He doesn't start with them up, is the thing. If Orion deathblasts first, which at speed equalized is a coin flip, poof.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He doesn't start with them up, is the thing. If Orion deathblasts first, which at speed equalized is a coin flip, poof.
    True, they aren't auto shields. Hmm.
    - big_adventure