Default MMA Fight: Darkseid VS Hulk

No BFR. NO Energy Blast.
    They're fighting inside a UFC Octagon that's 5 times the usual size.

Round 1: Fight to the death.

Round 2: UFC Rules. Scored if it last 5 rounds.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Well, the usual meta in this match up is that Darkseid is stronger than Hulk at base but Hulk's regeneration keeps him in the fight long enough that he'll get mad enough to overcome that in time. Without the Omega Effect or his more esoteric tricks, I don't think Darkseid's advantage is such that he can put Hulk down before he starts getting up again.

Darkseid could probably take Round 2 as he's generally presented as a smarter fighter than Hulk but there's not really a lot of feats on that front.

Also, current Hulk is Immortal Hulk right? He's particularly hard to kill, being mostly immortal, so "to the death," is hard to apply to him.

Hulk can be taken out for a 10 count ( hard to do but possible) the reason Immortal Hulk is immortal, etc s he always comes back. Sentry style.

What Darkseid is this? I thought current Darkseid had a form of superspeed?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Last I checked Darkseid was basically ragdolling Superman and wading through the entire JLA (including multiple GLs) blasting and/or wailing on him at once. Certainly that should be enough to overwhelm Hulk and certainly win round 2. No idea if he can kill Hulk without his omega beams or boom tubes though.