Default Spider-Man in Daredevil Zardasky

Zardasky, is the writer of the current DD run and has use Peter in the conclusion of his first arc and the conclusion of the last one. I wanted to ask what dl you think about Peter's charactherization there, because i personally had my doubts about it, i certanly think that Peter won't be okay with what happened but i'm not sure if he would go as far as playing moral arbiter to Matt. So, how do you feel about it?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I at least appreciate a writer treating Spider-Man as a big deal who people listen to and who can say stuff with weight instead of the bane of the Superhero community who makes bad jokes.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Zardasky, is the writer of the current DD run and has use Peter in the conclusion of his first arc and the conclusion of the last one. I wanted to ask what dl you think about Peter's charactherization there, because i personally had my doubts about it, i certanly think that Peter won't be okay with what happened but i'm not sure if he would go as far as playing moral arbiter to Matt. So, how do you feel about it?
    The thing is, this is Peter from Matt's perspective, so we can't really get into his head and see what's going on the way we could if this were happening in his own book. Also, let's recall that Peter and Matt no longer know each other's real names and faces behind their masks, so that's another layer of distance between them, too. For what it's worth, Peter does seem to empathize with Matt, relating his own experience with accidentally killing someone way back in Christopher Priest's Spider-Man vs. Wolverine one-shot and staging it as an intervention to save Matt from his self-destructive spiral. However, I do think Matt had a point in their last confrontation, insofar as him willingly subjecting himself to trial in a court of law as acceptance of responsibility for his actions, compared to Peter, whose years of being consistently (and unfairly) hounded by the media and the authorities may have left him uneasy about subjecting himself to similar judgment even when good points are raised (more recently) about how he conducts himself in his costumed persona. All in all, I think it's a good if not great example of a gray-area situation where neither is completely right or wrong, and like Frontier said, it's good to see Spider-Man from an outsider's POV actually being taken and treated seriously and respectfully, as opposed to an awkward annoyance.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

he is badass which honestly pretty rare to see these days.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Honestly I'm just rolling with it. I also do appreciate DD's thoughts about Spidey about how he is one of the best. THe respect that DD has is great to see. Just wish more of the greater Marvel Universe displayed it more often.