Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Donald Trump: "I will make America GREAT AGAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Ah Could Maximum Carnage be considered a "dumb crime"? Carnage just causing wanton destruction and mayhem seemed on the surface to be "spreading a message." But it just seemed really annoying. Maybe that was a matter of story execution rather than a dumb villain.
    Didn't Carnage take a break in the middle of all that wanton destruction to go to a rock concert as well? Or I remembering that wrong?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well, there's Turner D. Century trying to off an entire generation he deemed too immoral to live with a magic horn sort of device.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

*Here's a good one from Marvel Two-In-One 008: Some weirdo named Miracle Man was sent to the tribe of Wyatt Wingfoot to regain humility and get in touch with his mortality, but after hearing the tribe chief talk about stars he decided to send the tribe chief and three of his men as nomads/bedouins while the rest of the tribe relive the birth of Christ, Miracle Man also created a baby to make himself believe he's a deity.

*From Marvel Two-In-One 010: An old flame of Natasha Romanoff leads a group of renegades to undo injustice, by building a massive thermal bomb with a greatly large range in an oil rig to send it waaaayyy into the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean to create a massive tidal wave that covers the global mass of land of every continent.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Well, there's Turner D. Century trying to off an entire generation he deemed too immoral to live with a magic horn sort of device.
    Ha! Turner D. Century is a great villain he was just forty years ahead of his time! Now is the time for that villain to make a comeback, in the right hands he could be terrifying.

1. He would have to fight The Champions.

2. He would have to be allowed to kill one or two of them to establish his cred so he is taken seriously. Miles, Ms. Marvel and Kid Nova are off limits. Everyone else is up for grabs.

3. He needs a real family that's just as twisted as he is that turns out to be androids.

4. I'm serious, the character's only flaw was that he was created too early! This is the perfect time for him.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    *Here's a good one from Marvel Two-In-One 008: Some weirdo named Miracle Man was sent to the tribe of Wyatt Wingfoot to regain humility and get in touch with his mortality, but after hearing the tribe chief talk about stars he decided to send the tribe chief and three of his men as nomads/bedouins while the rest of the tribe relive the birth of Christ, Miracle Man also created a baby to make himself believe he's a deity.

*From Marvel Two-In-One 010: An old flame of Natasha Romanoff leads a group of renegades to undo injustice, by building a massive thermal bomb with a greatly large range in an oil rig to send it waaaayyy into the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean to create a massive tidal wave that covers the global mass of land of every continent.
    Bit of Trivia.....the Miracle Man was the third villain the Fantastic Four faced in the Lee/Kirby days. He appears in FF #3 and was just a common stage magician who was really good with hypnotizing people into seeing things he wanted them to see.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Ha! Turner D. Century is a great villain he was just forty years ahead of his time! Now is the time for that villain to make a comeback, in the right hands he could be terrifying.

1. He would have to fight The Champions.

2. He would have to be allowed to kill one or two of them to establish his cred so he is taken seriously. Miles, Ms. Marvel and Kid Nova are off limits. Everyone else is up for grabs.

3. He needs a real family that's just as twisted as he is that turns out to be androids.

4. I'm serious, the character's only flaw was that he was created too early! This is the perfect time for him.
    That's actually a pretty solid point, given how a lot of the problems we have now in the real world boil down to nostalgia for the "good old days" run amok and unchecked.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's actually a pretty solid point, given how a lot of the problems we have now in the real world boil down to nostalgia for the "good old days" run amok and unchecked.
    wasn't that guy killed by scourge? it would have to be an all new person. plus his gimmick was in his technology. Maybe somebody gets hold of a new tesseract fragment.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    wasn't that guy killed by scourge?
    He was resurrected by the Hood, died again, then resurrected by good ol' Dormammu only to be confronted by Superior Spider-Man. And yes, his signature E.T. style flying bike is there, along with his dumb (and useless) horn.

So… if anyone really wants to see him threaten modern-day hedonists and narcissists while touting his waxed mustache as superior to the unruly, filthy bushes of those younguns, he's available.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

He was resurrected by the Hood, died again, then resurrected by good ol' Dormammu only to be confronted by Superior Spider-Man. And yes, his signature E.T. style flying bike is there, along with his dumb (and useless) horn.

So… if anyone really wants to see him threaten modern-day hedonists and narcissists while touting his waxed mustache as superior to the unruly, filthy bushes of those younguns, he's available.
    What's really hilarious is that in this day and age people will mistake Turner D. Century for being a hipster. Ya' gotta love it.

Boisterously Confused

Then there was this knuckle-headed savant:
    image.jpg
    Fabian Stankowicz, who was going to make a name for himself as the Mechano-Maurader by ambushing Avengers, only to get continually stomped in a string of progressively humiliating off-hand manners. He did, however, actually have talent, and wound up on the team's tech staff after one beating too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Bit of Trivia.....the Miracle Man was the third villain the Fantastic Four faced in the Lee/Kirby days. He appears in FF #3 and was just a common stage magician who was really good with hypnotizing people into seeing things he wanted them to see.
    Might explain why his power didn't work on Ghost Rider, other than plot armor.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Boisterously Confused

This guy: whatever he's cooking at the moment is almost guaranteed to have high concentrations of idiocy in the recipe.

Image.jpg

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    I haven't read it myself but didn't Doc Ock have a plan to cure cocaine addiction?
    Ock's plan was to release a gas in Earth's atmosphere that would cause massive damage to cocaine addicts that try to take their shot.So, in order for the rich and powerful to continue enjoying their cocaine addiction, they'll have to pay ransoms or follow Ock's orders.

You have to admit, that's the most silly,yet classic, supervillain plan that Ock had in his entire career.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Astonishing Member

Number One Fan. He has propellers on his hand, slapped his forehead and accidentally killed himself.