Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes - what would've happened in season 3

Christopher Yost has said what season 3 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes would've involved. Magic and mutants.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-earths-...magic-mutants/
    https://twitter.com/yost/status/1302106671171338240

The CBR article links to some concept art... but that must be fake, right? One of them shows ROM Space Knight, who Marvel doesn't own.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Christopher Yost has said what season 3 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes would've involved. Magic and mutants.
    https://www.cbr.com/avengers-earths-...magic-mutants/
    https://twitter.com/yost/status/1302106671171338240

The CBR article links to some concept art... but that must be fake, right? One of them shows ROM Space Knight, who Marvel doesn't own.
    It's not fake. It's art from one of the designers, T.N. Perkins IV who, according to Linkedin, worked on the show.

Here is the blog with more art: http://thomasperkins.blogspot.com/se...tiest%20Heroes

Some of it is original art from Perkins, other is concept art.
    Last edited by U.N. Owen; 09-07-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah. I’m pretty sure the Enchantress plot would have been a story

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Surtur Saga, Enchantress fate, maybe Skurge the executioner sacrifice ... things unfortunately the show cancellation left behind without more development

Probably would have involved Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver joining the team.

The latter two are probably one of the more prominent classic Avengers the show never got to (aside from the tie-in comic).

Astonishing Member

It's hard to predict what would have happened in Season 3 since even the first half of Season 2 was rushed and forced them to change a lot of stuff.

Beast, Scarlet Witch, and maybe Quicksilver would have probably joined the team, though.

Fantastic Member

Show was so good, hate that it got cancelled to do animated MCU Avengers, then some dumb retcon to connect them which made no sense

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Show was so good, hate that it got cancelled to do animated MCU Avengers, then some dumb retcon to connect them which made no sense
    It wasn't so much of a retcon so much as Loeb saying they were in-canon and then having a flashback with them in their EMH costumes, but it was pretty obviously never in the same canon.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I feel if they tweaked Falcon's character as he went to work Stark after EMH S2 and they used another character as the rookie, I could've seen it as being canon with EMH.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I feel if they tweaked Falcon's character as he went to work Stark after EMH S2 and they used another character as the rookie, I could've seen it as being canon with EMH.
    I wish EMH had gotten to do more with Falcon. He was voiced by Lance Reddick(!) but was brainwashed for pretty much the entirety of his appearances.

I miss the show. It was a lot of fun.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Boisterously Confused

Got to say, I was really looking forward to an interpretation of Simonson's Twilight Sword arc.

It's hard work to make you feel pity for The Enchantress, but they were well on their way.

Definately sad to see that show go. Especially when it was replaced by such a dumbed down inferior Avengers cartoon (though I'm told Avengers Assemble did get better).

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Definately sad to see that show go. Especially when it was replaced by such a dumbed down inferior Avengers cartoon (though I'm told Avengers Assemble did get better).
    Some episodes are good like Bruce's focus episode but most of the time you get quality worse than the 90s cartoon.
    "Cable was right!"

This is easily the best Avengers cartoon ever. Another casualty of synergy, unfortunately. I don't see why they didn't just alter the lineup of EMH to suit the movies instead of creating a new show.
    Wanna make somethin' of it?