Default Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity

Nintendo has announced a new collaboration with Koei Tecmo for Hyrule Warriors Age of calamity.

This is an official prequel to Breath of the Wild

Hyrule Warriors was cool but if I can't play as Volga and Dark Beast Ganon, then I don't care about a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    Hyrule Warriors was cool but if I can't play as Volga and Dark Beast Ganon, then I don't care about a sequel.
    Dark Beast Ganon could make it if Ganon himself is a playable character, and not just the boss of the game. Volga may not. This is being billed as prequel to Breath of the Wild, so it would be in canon, which the original Hyrule Warriors isn't. Unless they decide to incorporate him into Zelda lore, he may not make it.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Speculative Characters:
    >>> Impa
    >>> Purah
    >>> Robbie
    >>> Misko the Thief
    >>> King Rhoam
    >>> Some OC
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Yes! Can’t wait for more zora!

I cant tell you how happy I am for this game. Already reordered it. I am playing Hyrule Warriors not and am loving the Hell out of it. I am doing adventure mode ore the normal mode because I cant beat that damn spider thing in the woods level lol.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The announcement of this game convinced me to finish Trial of the Sword on Master Mode and now I'm trying to get all the Korok seeds (again). I should have a 100% file by the time this game comes around. I do like Breath of the Wild though there are a lot of things I'd like to see added here (and in the sequel)

>> More enemy diversity then in the base game. This was a major criticism of the BotW and so far it looks all the enemies are going to be back, which is a bit boring. There were different army types in the Hyrule Warriors (Hylians, Gorons, Skalfos, Bulblins, Bokoblins, later Miniblins) each with different bosses. It looks like there are at least 5 army types so far (Hylians, Moblins, Stalfos, Yiga, and Zora) and there are probably more too (Rito, Gerudo, Goron), so I just hope that they create race specific bosses for the 'good' factions to make it interesting.
    >> They really should create some enemy characters that are Lizafoes, Wizzrobes, Moblins, etc. I think they have too considering how the game works, but it would be interesting to see these enemies as characters instead of just bad guys (Like how King Bulblin in Twilit Princess, though give them names).
    >> I hope the game is far less grindy then the original Hyrule Warriors, as that game was way too off putting with all the content it expected from you.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut