Page 41 of 126 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Isn't that a fine?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Isn't that a fine?
    Only if the trade is finalized.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Only the NY Jets could be this silly to nearly screw up a trade and more. Its almost a comedy show as its clear they want that #1 draft pick to possibly get a lot of trade picks they need or take Lawrence to trade away Darnold. But we can see why Gase is being kept. They know he's a **** coach and its to get that #1 pick.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It's the Bialistok and Bloom school of NFL management.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It's the Bialistok and Bloom school of NFL management.
    That is giving them too much credit.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Bills are the new COVID hotspot.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I'll be most interested in the Dallas-Washington FC game today. If the Cowboys win (and, to be honest, I see no reason why they shouldn't), they'll retake first place in NFC Least.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well its not only Dwayne Haskins who could lose his starting job so quick. Its being reported that Jacksonville will bench Gardner Minshew has struggled and the Jaguars will be looking at Mike Glennon as the backup today. Also the team drafted raw QB Jake Luton who could get a look this season.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well its not only Dwayne Haskins who could lose his starting job so quick. Its being reported that Jacksonville will bench Gardner Minshew has struggled and the Jaguars will be looking at Mike Glennon as the backup today. Also the team drafted raw QB Jake Luton who could get a look this season.
    I'm always afraid when Mike Glennon plays. He's got this giraffe-neck that makes you worry some defenders just going to pop his head clean off his shoulders. It's like watching a horror movie where you know a decapitation is coming when the score gives you the "suspense cue" in sports form.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'll be most interested in the Dallas-Washington FC game today. If the Cowboys win (and, to be honest, I see no reason why they shouldn't), they'll retake first place in NFC Least.
    I'm curious on Bucs/Raiders based on how Vegas handles the Covid-19 challenge, and San Francisco vs. New England should be good. Green Bay/Houston, if the Texans who played in Week 5 are there and not the ones from Week 1-4.
    Pittsburgh/Tennessee might be really good, too.

As far as the bottom feeders go... Detroit/Atlanta, Jets getting a Bills team with Covid-19 coming in, and Jacksonville vs. LA Chargers. We'll have some "FIRE WATCH" updates for this week, for sure. Denver's got KC (this one could be over by halftime), and Cincinnatti's got the Browns, who somehow always play down to the Bungles.

Browns play down to the Bungles? I will admit they dont play their best but they have beaten the Bengals 4 out of 5 times int he last couple of years. I am liking the Browns today.

Call it that is my lock of the week!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Browns play down to the Bungles? I will admit they dont play their best but they have beaten the Bengals 4 out of 5 times int he last couple of years. I am liking the Browns today.

Call it that is my lock of the week!
    The scores, though. I meant they play 'em close.

Whichever NFC team gets the NFC East in the first round, it will almost be like a bi-week or a scrimmage.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Whichever NFC team gets the NFC East in the first round, it will almost be like a bi-week or a scrimmage.
    Unless I'm mistaken, the worst division winner gets the top Wild Card team in the new 7 team format. NFC East champ would be the 4 seed, and the 5 seed is their opponent, that top Wild Card. If the playoffs started today, that would be the Packers in the 5 seed. Cardinals and Rams would be 6 and 7, and then the team that will be most likely to knock them out would either be Tampa or New Orleans out of the NFC South (the Saints are currently the 8 seed).

Considering Arizona just blew the Cowboys' doors in on Monday... yeah. It would probably look something like that. But worse if it's Green Bay, the way they've been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The scores, though. I meant they play 'em close.
    I will agree they do play them close. But I think the Bengals will get handled today. Blow a 21 point lead last week. Their top RB is out, and the locker room is a mess.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.