Page 21 of 126 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Chiefs/Pats rescheduled to Mon or Tues.

Also zero percent chance that happens
    If he is positive, he has to quarantine for 2 weeks. He won't be playing the Chiefs.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    If he is positive, he has to quarantine for 2 weeks. He won't be playing the Chiefs.
    But it is wise to shift the game back to do more testing on everyone else.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Doesn’t matter. He’s the QB, if he had it practicing all week so do more people on the team. The Titans outright has a game cancelled earlier in the week when they got a positive test at the start of the week. As of this morning they are still finding new positives. There is a zero percent chance that they don’t have more. No way that game happens this week

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Doesn’t matter. He’s the QB, if he had it practicing all week so do more people on the team. The Titans outright has a game cancelled earlier in the week when they got a positive test at the start of the week. As of this morning they are still finding new positives. There is a zero percent chance that they don’t have more. No way that game happens this week
    I agree, that game is certain to be pushed back, the only question is when. That makes two teams that’s had positives (I’ve heard Minnesota didn’t)....so far. More teams are bound to have positives sooner or later, there’s just no getting around that.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I agree, that game is certain to be pushed back, the only question is when. That makes two teams that’s had positives (I’ve heard Minnesota didn’t)....so far. More teams are bound to have positives sooner or later, there’s just no getting around that.
    Three, Chiefs had positive test as well, so both teams involved have positives.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Got Mahomes on my fantasy team, heard the news and dodged the bullet of having him start. Contingency plan is Matt Ryan, so I'm not hurting too bad.

Well, other than the fact that I don't have a Top 50 WR. That's kinda a problem. But I do have a clever pun for a team name, which is all the winning I need.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So Bill O'Brien will go back to calling the offense again for the Houston Texans. He had taken a step back and put trust in offensive coordinator Tim Kelly. But with team 0-3 , O'Brien is in a hard situation where he's gonna need to step back into the role he had the last 2 seasons to get the team back rolling again.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So Bill O'Brien will go back to calling the offense again for the Houston Texans. He had taken a step back and put trust in offensive coordinator Tim Kelly. But with team 0-3 , O'Brien is in a hard situation where he's gonna need to step back into the role he had the last 2 seasons to get the team back rolling again.
    If Bill O'Brien has one gift as a coach, it's finding someone else to blame for his failings.

So, it looks like the Titans might not have followed COVID protocols:

https://www.nfl.com/news/titans-coul...ovid-19-protoc

So, it looks like the Titans might not have followed COVID protocols:

https://www.nfl.com/news/titans-coul...ovid-19-protoc
    We weren't even three weeks in before jackasses among the teams started getting cocky about it, and trying to skirt rules.

This thing is for f***ing real. The NBA took it very seriously, and got through their whole playoffs without anyone popping positive in the bubble. Same for the NHL.

Meanwhile, baseball had the Marlins f*** up in the first week, and now the NFL is showing major cracks. NCAA has had games cancelled.

From the top down, there needs to be vigilance from the coaches to every single staffer...
    1. DO NOT BE THE GUY WHO F***S US. BE BETTER TO A MAN. YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO THIS. YOU WILL GET SICK. THEN YOU WILL GET YOUR TEAMMATES SICK. DO NOT BE THAT GUY.
    2. None of this, "meh, protocols schmotocols" crap. FOLLOW THE SAFETY GUIDELINES.
    3. If it's too much to ask you follow all safety protocols through the season... OPT OUT YOU AREN'T REQUIRED TO BE HERE.

We're talking about careers, and lives here.

How about them Saints. I will just leave it at that
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Browns and Cowboys, tied at 14 is more entertaining than I thought it would be so far.

The Browns have run off 24 straight points to lead Dallas 31-14 early in the third quarter. I don’t recognize these Browns.

The Browns have run off 24 straight points to lead Dallas 31-14 early in the third quarter. I don’t recognize these Browns.
    The Cowboys look terrible. If the Falcons knew how to fall on an offside kick, the Cowboys would be one of the winless teams and competing with the NY teams for the first overall pick.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

For a completely new occurrence, Brady is leading a big come back against LAC.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!