Page 40 of 126 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    How many wins will it take to be in first?

6? 7? 8?
    Given that the NFC East has to play each other, the AFC North, and the NFC West... not a lot of wins look to be awaiting them out of division. I'm thinking there's gonna be another 6 or 7 win team at the top at year's end. I'll go 7 just so it's not a new low.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Some time changes in the games.

Bucs Raiders has been moved to 405 pm while Seahawks Cards has been moved to 820pm Sunday night.
    The Raiders have a Covid-19 outbreak up to 5 players right now, so I'm thinking this is a precaution in case the game gets outright postponed, that NBC doesn't want to be left with nothing in the primetime slot.

But AZ/Seattle is hardly a terrible substitute after the show Arizona put on back on Monday, and how Seattle in primetime is usually a great game.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Including tonight’s game, I only see four, maybe five wins in the final ten games for the Eagles. Given all the injuries on the offensive line and at the skill positions, it’s hard to see more than six wins for this bunch.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Daniel Jones might be a prince among men but in my mind he will forever be the #1 pick of the Make America Great Again team. It makes it easy because he is in fact a terrible starting QB and should no doubt be backing up someone else and also I don't like the Joe Judge hire either. So much so whomever they play becomes my favorite team for 4 quarters. Mara'a have never been what you'd call progressive ownership anyway but that was a loud and clear statement imo. Fly Eagles Fly up 3 with 7 left in the half.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

In the span 6 minutes Doug Pederson has a turnover on downs at the Giants 3, have NY go 97 yards for a TD and cant even get the challenge flag seen by the ref.

You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Including tonight’s game, I only see four, maybe five wins in the final ten games for the Eagles. Given all the injuries on the offensive line and at the skill positions, it’s hard to see more than six wins for this bunch.
    Well, they do get to play the rest of the division... so I suppose it depends a little on how the next 2 minutes play out...

Well deserve ain't got **** to do with it, Philly's on top of the bottoms.
    Too bad for Jackson, dude just got back to, return punts?
    You bet yer ass.

Well that was a helluva comeback by the Eagles and a massive choke job by the Giants. Just another day in the NFC East I guess.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    All this talk of tops and bottoms is so delightfully scandalous.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Looked like a cheap shot on Jackson to me. Depending on the results of tests, I'm afraid Jackson could be done for the rest of the season. I wasn't a fan of him returning kicks either, that's what younger wideouts on the roster are for.

Meanwhile, the Birds are now alone in first place in NFC Least, at least until Sunday when Dallas squares off against Washington FC.

Is it wrong that I want to see Philly and the Giants play each other over and over for the next 10 weeks? That game was so bad it was good.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Looks like Antonio Brown will be joining Tom Terrific and the Bucs on a one year deal starting with week nine.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Looks like Antonio Brown will be joining Tom Terrific and the Bucs on a one year deal starting with week nine.
    Just saw that!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Just saw that!
    So, will Captain Kangol (Bruce Arians) be able to do what Darth Hoodie couldn’t, keep a tight rein on Brown?