Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Green Bay leads L.A. 3-0 halfway through the first quarter on the non-frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

19 - 10 GB up at the half.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

If you think the situation in Houston couldn't get worse, JOKE Easterby is completely screwing up the entire team and the owner is letting himself get blamed for it. Check out this Sports Illustrated.com article for the most recent details on the clusterf*ck that is going on down in Texas.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Rogers is through and made it look easy. They're gonna be favorites through tje rest of the Playoffs I feel.

Alright now, let's get ready to rumble Baltimore.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The Rams just don't have enough at QB to win the big one. They've had some of the best rosters in the NFL consistently over the past four years, and that's honestly the one hang-up.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Been the John Brown show so far. Wind impacting the field all game.
    You bet yer ass.

I felt this would be a close game. But it could have been 42-35 or 17-13. So far it's the latter.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BILLS PICK 6! 17-3 Bills!

Damn. Just like that, 3rd and goal to a pick-6. Bills up 14. Time's a factor now.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Damn. Just like that, 3rd and goal to a pick-6. Bills up 14. Time's a factor now.
    And now Jackson is down in his own endzone after being crushed by a couple of Bills defenders, got a penalty, and stuck on the 2 yard line.

That's it. Bills defense was the story of this one. Although Diggs was a bull all game too.
    You bet yer ass.

Jackson out, game over, no comeback he re.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Jackson out, game over, no comeback he re.
    Even if Jackson hadn't been knocked out of the game, I don't know if anything would've changed. Baltimore's offense was that impotent last night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Even if Jackson hadn't been knocked out of the game, I don't know if anything would've changed. Baltimore's offense was that impotent last night.
    True, but any small chance of a late comeback ended with him going out.
    Realistically though, it ended with the 101 yard pick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sort of. They had more yards than Buffalo, and won time of possession. Had Justin Tucker converted two FGs that hit the upright and someone just simply tackled Taron, we're talking about a 10-9 game. If that pick-six is simply incomplete and the Ravens get a FG on that drive, it's 12-10. If they convert a TD, 17-10 Baltimore.

I know, if "ifs and buts were candy and nuts" we'd all have a Merry Christmas, but the final score belies how much the Ravens' D kept them in that game. Their kicker and QB let them down.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.