Page 14 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Who says Darth Hoodie doesn't have a sense of humor?

Going from Jared to Bill Belichick is a win it seems as a spokesman lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It's a guarantee every season Dolphins will give you about a dozen quarters of damn solid football. Any given Sunday is the mantra they live by.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Vikes look like CRAP!

Next 3 games: TITANS, TEXANS, and SEAHAWKS.
    They will be be 0-5 after those games are played.

Going back to last regular season game of 2019, the Vikes have had three straight games with a safety against them.

VIKINGSsafety.jpg

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My Eagles welcome number one pick QB Joe Burrow and the winless Bengals to town on Sunday in what figures to be a must win situation. Even in a weak-ass NFC East, dropping to 0-3 could be a death sentence for Philly's playoff chances. After losing the season opener to Washington FC (who then had their doors blown off by Arizona a week later), the Birds can't afford to take ANY team lightly, so they have to treat bumbling Cincinnati like they're the defending champs and play like their backs are against the wall, which is the case here.

That said: Eagles 24-17
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

My Eagles welcome number one pick QB Joe Burrow and the winless Bengals to town on Sunday in what figures to be a must win situation. Even in a weak-ass NFC East, dropping to 0-3 could be a death sentence for Philly's playoff chances. After losing the season opener to Washington FC (who then had their doors blown off by Arizona a week later), the Birds can't afford to take ANY team lightly, so they have to treat bumbling Cincinnati like they're the defending champs and play like their backs are against the wall, which is the case here.

That said: Eagles 24-17
    I think Sanders will own the field in Philly on Sunday, Joe Burrow is no pushover & the Bengals have some impressive weapons on offense so it will stay close, and Wentz makes a terrible choice again, leading to a shanked FG at the end.

Pandemonium in Philadelphia.

26-24, Eagles over Bengals.

WPP will gain more gray hairs.

If it makes you feel better, nearly everyone has picked the Eagle to win.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-25-2020 at 05:43 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I think Sanders will own the field in Philly on Sunday, Joe Burrow is no pushover & the Bengals have some impressive weapons on offense so it will stay close, and Wentz makes a terrible choice again, leading to a shanked FG at the end.

Pandemonium in Philadelphia.

26-24, Eagles over Bengals.

WPP will gain more gray hairs.

If it makes you feel better, nearly everyone has picked the Eagle to win.
    I think the Eagles had been favored to beat WFC too. That story didn't have a happy ending for Philly fans.

As for gaining more gray, no prob, that's what Grecian Formula is for!

I think the Eagles had been favored to beat WFC too. That story didn't have a happy ending for Philly fans.

As for gaining more gray, no prob, that's what Grecian Formula is for!
    LOL!

I really think this game fans their flames of winning for a nice 5 game streak before Wentz waivers again. I think he'll make a late game mistake that allows Cincy to comeback and try to win. Like he will throw a deep ball on a 3rd and long under two minutes when 2-3 guys are open short. Something like that.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-25-2020 at 10:57 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    LOL!

I really think this game fans their flames of winning for a nice 5 game streak before Wentz waivers again. I think he'll make a late game mistake that allows Cincy to comeback and try to win. Like he will throw a deep ball on a 3rd and long under to minutes when 2-3 guys are open short. Something like that.
    Something like that. Hard to believe that three years ago, Wentz was playing out of his mind and was a favorite for league MVP when he tore up a knee late in the season, and, in some ways, he hasn't recovered that form. Don't ask why, I haven't got a clue, I suspect Wentz doesn't either.

If it were anyone but the Bungles, I'd think Philly might lose. Eagles will find a way to not lose. For now.

Get out that Grecian Formula, though! Haha loved that
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

After a win over the Dolphins and a loss to the Seahawks, I'm waiting to see which version of the Patriots show up tomorrow against the Raiders.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Bill O'Brien best thank his lucky stars he has Watson at QB. The guy can take spare parts and move the team as we saw to end that 2nd half. He really is a talented QB and if the Texans are gonna compete in division it will be all due to what he can do.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Wenz just threw his second Int. A rough game for Philly.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Buffalo built a 25 point lead against the Rams.

The Rams have closed to within 3 with twelve minutes to go.

This might be the biggest choke job of the week if the Bills can't hold on.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Mitch Trubisky got benched in the 3rd quarter in the game against the Julio Jones-less Falcons to be replaced by Nick Foles. His interception led to a Falcons score to give them a 16 point lead and Foles was in on the next series. Looks like the QB drama in Chitown will be front and center for a while now.

-M
    Last edited by MRP; 09-27-2020 at 07:51 PM.
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Nick Foles.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.