SATURDAY
    Bills 27, Colts 17
    Seahawks 20, Rams 14:
    Buccaneers 34, Deadskins 10

SUNDAY
    Ravens 28, Titans 24
    Saints 42, Bears 13
    Steelers 17, Browns 13
    I'm going to go crazy with mine. I love me some crazy playoffs.

Bills 16 - Colts 17 ("WIDE RIGHT! WIDE RIGHT! WIDE RIGHT!")

Seahawks 20 - Rams 24 (goal line stand part duex)

Buccaneers 49 - Football Team 19 (TB12 throws 7 playoff TDs)

Ravens 27 - Titans 28 (4th down run with no time left)

Saints 42 - Bears 13 (Saints combine for 6 TDs across the board; 2 passing, 1 ST, 2 on the ground, 1 DEF)

Steelers 20 - Browns 27 (too many FGs for PITT costs them the game)
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 01-06-2021 at 12:00 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Seattle over Rams - If I believed in magic, I'd go with the Rams. But I don't and the Seahawks just beat them a couple of weeks ago. Nothing has changed since then to make me think it won't happen again.

Tampa over Washington - Not really a difficult call here, the Buccs have every offensive weapon known to man and will just outscore the Smiths. Brady will get pressured and it will not be a blowout, but you gotta go with the goat here.

Saints over Bears - This will be ugly for the Bears, who really don't belong in the playoffs at all. Main question will be if Brees makes it through unscathed.

Steelers over Browns - I just feel that Pittsburgh will benefit mentally from their previous playoff experience here and their better defense. Ben will be back, too. Going to be close, but this is just a routine situation for the Steel crew.

Ravens over Titans - Even though this is a rematch of a game earlier in the season that the Titans won, I'm giving this round to the Ravens due to their superior defense.

Colts over Bills - My upset pick, again due to defense. The Colts get overlooked a lot, too, which makes them dangerous.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 01-06-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Bills over the Colts.
    Seahawks over the Rams.
    Washington over the Bucs. I am bias, I loath Tom Brady.
    Ravens over the Titans.
    Saints over the Bears.
    Steelers over the Browns.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In NFL News...

- Jacksonville is continuing its head coaching search. The team has interviewed Eric Bienemy and will be speaking with Raheem Morris and Robert Saleh. But one candidate they plan to interview asap is former college coach Urban Meyer. Its said Meyer is favored for the job but he has health issues as he had to retire 2 years ago.

- Houston who hired Nick Caserio managed to do another rare trick and piss off franchise QB Deshaun Watson. Ownership has told Watson he would have a hand in helping them find a GM and be part of the process. Watson presented the team with some names and then , the franchise lied to him. By not having be part of anything. Its being reported Watson isn't angry about the hiring , he's more mad that he was told he could be part of process and bring the locker room aspect to who is hired yet was lied to.

Watson hasn't spoken to Texans brass the last few days as they have tried to call him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Patriots fan here. I would trade our 1st and 2nd round picks to get Deshaun. Given that the Texans don't have one in either round and there are several young decent QBs (who aren't disillusioned with the franchise, are cheaper, and less likely to be unhappy with a rebuild) like Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Mac Jones, or Kyle Trask who should still be around at 15 (heck, maybe one falls to our 2nd round pick) I think it's a plus for them. I could see their owner balking after we blocked the Caserio hire earlier on, but in fairness it was pretty underhanded (not that we wouldn't have tried the same thing). Still, helps them move on (and gives their new coach a built-in excuse not to have to succeed early, which they're not doing even with an unhappy Deshaun), obviously helps the Patriots, given our cap space we're suited to handle his contract and maybe pony up for a decent WR. Maybe pie-in-the-sky, but I'm going to daydream for a bit.

Indianapolis over Buffalo in the homer pick. Colts haven't put together a 60 minute football game outside of maybe kicking around Vegas. I actually like them on the road rather than home right now but it's going to be A LOT on that Defense. Phil Rivers can maybe muster 24 points and that's including another stout running effort from Jonathan Taylor so a likely shootout is no good for the Colts. No Rock Ya-Sin whose in the concussion protocol, which is good in that Josh Allen won't be looking his way a dozen time looking for a flag. Allen's came a long way from getting embarrassed by Houston last year but Diggs is questionable but Allen can spread it around so well it won't matter.

Hawks, Team Football

Ravens, Aint's, Browns
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Browns are having another COVID problem. And the NFL doesn't care.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

To the surprise of absolutely no one, The Dallas Cowboys have fired defensive coordinator Mike Nolan.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Wild Card weekend is underway with the Bills leading Indy 7-3 early in the second quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Wild Card weekend is underway with the Bills leading Indy 7-3 early in the second quarter.
    Should be Colts up 13 to 7, that was not a good decision to go for it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Should be Colts up 13 to 7, that was not a good decision to go for it.
    Agreed. Maybe Frank Reich is of the opinion that he’ll have to outscore Buffalo and needs all the points he can get.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Agreed. Maybe Frank Reich is of the opinion that he’ll have to outscore Buffalo and needs all the points he can get.
    Looks like that.
    I did think the Bills are the first or second best AFC team and B i l l s - C h i e f s playoff was most likely. I just wondered if the Colts tough D could match up with them.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Bills down by 3, a FG would have helped, maybe when they were 4th and goal from the 5.

Bills come away with a W, and advance for the first time in 25 years.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Buffalo has the big edge with a good defense and solid offense here. They are the team to watch basically.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.