Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So after Baltimore lost again in playoffs and the team hasn't been able to pass its way back into games , you would think the Ravens would push to make Lamar Jackson become a more developed QB to throw and run. To make sure teams are fully challenged. Well NOPE....instead the Ravens are saying they are gonna keep with this same offense. The run heavy approach which has had Jackson rush for 2,200+ yards in 2 seasons.

Its not gonna end well for Jackson at some stage. His body will eventually get banged up and he did take some hard hits this year. The playoff game should have been a warning. That they needed to get Jackson more work as a passing QB. Instead they will watch Jackson take more hits and if a team like Kansas City with a not good defense at all can make Jackson look 1 dimensional out there...then well...this ain't gonna go well.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Depends on how long, I guess. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s next decade before Rivers gets into Canton. Meanwhile, it’ll be interesting to see where Indy goes in their quarterback search.
    There is a guy from Houston looking for a team.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Meanwhile, it’ll be interesting to see where Indy goes in their quarterback search.
    Who you tellin, the plan doesn't involve drafting one is about the only certainty. We aint alone though there, I feel some serious attrition is facing the NFL QB this offseason. Some will draft but others have a more urgent need.

Indianapolis
    New England
    Washington
    New Orleans

Other teams have to have questions about what they are going to rollout next season at QB.

Pittsburgh
    Denver
    San Francisco
    Philly
    New York G
    Tampa Bay
    Chicago

Guys are gonna be moving too and that's gonna push some other teams into this list but seems like a lot of need out there.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So after Baltimore lost again in playoffs and the team hasn't been able to pass its way back into games , you would think the Ravens would push to make Lamar Jackson become a more developed QB to throw and run. To make sure teams are fully challenged. Well NOPE....instead the Ravens are saying they are gonna keep with this same offense. The run heavy approach which has had Jackson rush for 2,200+ yards in 2 seasons.

Its not gonna end well for Jackson at some stage. His body will eventually get banged up and he did take some hard hits this year. The playoff game should have been a warning. That they needed to get Jackson more work as a passing QB. Instead they will watch Jackson take more hits and if a team like Kansas City with a not good defense at all can make Jackson look 1 dimensional out there...then well...this ain't gonna go well.
    Cam Newton 2.0.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Cam Newton 2.0.
    To be fair before Newton's injuries he was a solid enough passing QB. He was throwing for 3,500-4,000+ yards a season prime wise and could scare teams with that arm and his legs. Its just he got battered and just isn't the same guy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Who you tellin, the plan doesn't involve drafting one is about the only certainty. We aint alone though there, I feel some serious attrition is facing the NFL QB this offseason. Some will draft but others have a more urgent need.

Indianapolis
    New England
    Washington
    New Orleans

Other teams have to have questions about what they are going to rollout next season at QB.

Pittsburgh
    Denver
    San Francisco
    Philly
    New York G
    Tampa Bay
    Chicago

Guys are gonna be moving too and that's gonna push some other teams into this list but seems like a lot of need out there.
    With precious few exceptions, a whole lot of team would love to have Watson!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Cam Newton 2.0.
    i likened him more to Vick, just because of his speed and quickness. Cam didnt seem like he was ever that fast.
    I think Vick was a better passer than Lamar, even at the early stages of his career. That said, Vick became a much better passer later on, so maybe Jackson can turn that around also. Also, I know Roman is just running plays to the teams strengths, but come on.....switch it up and develop the kid, too. This is coming from a lifelong Bills fan, too.

Just announced, The Eagles have hired Colts OC Nick Sirianni as their head coach.

In other news, the Steelers have signed Dwayne Haskins to a 1 year deal. Maybe kicking the tires in case Big Ben retires after next season?

Also, RIP to former Packers GM, Ted Thompson, who passed at only age 68. He was the GM who drafter Rogers, traded Favre and set the current team on its contention window.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Just announced, The Eagles have hired Colts OC Nick Sirianni as their head coach.

-M
    Damn. Mkay, the list grows- QB, LT after the retirement of Costanzo, Edge rusher now a new OC. Fun time.

Kevin Stefanski Named NFL Coach of the Year.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Damn. Mkay, the list grows- QB, LT after the retirement of Costanzo, Edge rusher now a new OC. Fun time.

Kevin Stefanski Named NFL Coach of the Year.
    Hey, Surf, you’re gonna have to give me the skinny on Sirianni as this guy literally came out of left field as a head coach candidate and I don’t know a damn thing about him.

In the AFC, we have Bills vs Chiefs, and the NFC with Packers vs Bucs. AFC with two young guns that are threats through the air and on the ground. NFC with two veterans.

What's your ideal Super Bowl matchup?

Ultimate Member

Bills vs Packers, with Bills winning, you don't have to like the Bills but if you think about how it how dramatic and great would it be for Buffalo to win it all after their previous losses...much better than a story with Brady or Rodgers getting another ring imho...

Chiefs vs. Packers. Rodgers is on a mission to win a second ring, and he’s going to get it.

Hey, Surf, you’re gonna have to give me the skinny on Sirianni as this guy literally came out of left field as a head coach candidate and I don’t know a damn thing about him.

We've had Sirianni, Frack Reich and Eberflus together for 3 years and in NFL time that a long time to have a head coaching staff together. But between a 17 year QB veteran in Rivers and what Reich brings to the offense, I don't know where Sirianni begins or ends. I do know clearly the Eagles have missed Frank bigtime and will take ANYTHING that has the mans scent on him to bring any of the magic back to Philly to help Wentz. Good Luck.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post

In other news, the Steelers have signed Dwayne Haskins to a 1 year deal. Maybe kicking the tires in case Big Ben retires after next season?

Also, RIP to former Packers GM, Ted Thompson, who passed at only age 68. He was the GM who drafter Rogers, traded Favre and set the current team on its contention window.

-M
    Pittsburgh is a team I brought up that needed to look at future QB position due to Ben's age and more. He can sit a season under an offense , learn from Ben and come into a more stable organization.