Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Got an alert that Matt Stafford and the Lions have parted ways. I’m sure Indy will be one of the first teams inquiring about his services.
    The Patriots could use a QB. Though I doubt they have the trade pieces to make a deal happen.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Patriots could use a QB. Though I doubt they have the trade pieces to make a deal happen.
    It's been reported that Detroit expects it can get at least a 1st round pick for Stafford since he has 2 team friendly years left on his contract. I think the Texans decision on Watson will likely shape the market for Stafford unless a team jumps in and makes apreemtive offer for Stafford to stay out of the Watson sweepstakes. There's a lot of QB needy teams, more than QBs available right now, but we'll have to see how it all shakes out.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There is a rumor that the 49ers and Kyle Shanahan could be looking at Stafford. That with Jimmy G suffering injuries and really not showing he's worth that $100+ million investment long term , they have an easy out. The big rumor weeks ago was that this is how things could play out.

- 49ers will trade Jimmy G back to New England for a 2nd/3rd rd pick to clear space for him. Belichick never wanted to trade him but was forced due to ownership 2-3 seasons ago and Jimmy's contract pays him $25-27+ million a season the next couple seasons. Which is a good price for a QB. Belichick gets a QB versed in his system he runs with McDaniels. They can go back to what they did under Brady with no issues and needing to develop a QB (which as we saw Belichick isn't the type who can , we can cut that nonsense out now...its clear Brady was just the GOAT and its shown every QB under him who left failed at other teams)

- The 49ers and Kyle Shanahan get a big arm QB they have wanted. Shanahan its claimed liked Stafford and wanted a big arm QB for his system but they went for Jimmy here. This also gives them a better QB contract as well. Stafford has the arm and can make all these throws and really doesn't want a rebuild situation. He would walk into a decent offense and system under Shanahan.

If this deal comes down it would go within a day. All 4 teams would execute it quick so there is no dragging it out in media.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'll be pulling for Mahomes to show some magic today if he can . But his ticket to a Hall of Fame likely is gonna happen even now at 24/25. Mahomes has taken KC to 3 straight AFC Championship games. He would have went to 1st one as we saw had Dee Ford not jumped offside then. In all...Mahomes has done way more than most ever expected.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Next to opening day the best date on NFL schedule is Championship Sunday.

In terms of strength it goes KC Offense, Bills Ofense, Bills D, KC D. I shouldn't sell the KC D too short though. Statistically they may not rate as high but the have some ballers still. Honey Badger is an All-Pro, that dude is a monster.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Muthafkn Tom Brady has been playing so long, he got a teammate who is the son of a guy whose Father he played against.
    You bet yer ass.

Seahawks TE Greg Olsen has retired.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Seahawks TE Greg Olsen has retired.
    He was a decent TE. His years in Carolina saved his career as we saw. Had Olsen went to a New England he would have put up even bigger numbers than what he did.

Fucking Brady.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Tampa Defense.
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Tampa Defense.
    Well the interception that lead to the late 1st half TD, was off an egregious uncalled interference, he literally threw the receiver to the ground. But that TD pass was a great throw and bad GB defense.
    But still half the Bucs points are off of takeaways.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Big GB takeaway. Tale of two halfs here for the Pack so far.
    You bet yer ass.

That missed 2 pt pass could be big, but they still have to stop the Bucs and score a TD instead of a FG.

Giving them the ball on the 45 doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    That missed 2 pt pass could be big, but they still have to stop the Bucs and score a TD instead of a FG.

Giving them the ball on the 45 doesn't help.
    Yeah that makes it 32-31 or 34-31, not 31-31 or 31-30.

EDIT: or 31-28, etc.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I mean thats why you got Rogers. 8 points to tie and you kick on 4th. Really not a heady call whatsoever.
    You bet yer ass.