Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1883

Thread: NFL 2020 Season

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Agreed on Talib's commentary. I prefer his loud suit to his play-by-play. Listening to the local radio broadcast, myself.

It's now 26-14. Arizona seems like they're winning in all three phases so far, but have 3 first half fumbles, two lost. They gotta get their s*** together or they're gonna gift this game to Philly. Who even if they lose, are not eliminated from contention in the NFC (L)East.
    Like you, I’m listening to the game on radio. Meanwhile, the score is tied at 26 with ten minutes left in regulation after Jalen Hurts ran it in for a TD.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Jets win one. Will the Jags be smart enough to lose out?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Rams must be all kinds of embarrassed after losing to the kennel that’s the Jets.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

If I'm the Jaguars to be safe I bench all the starters and put the rookie QB that sucked back in. Don't risk it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    If I'm the Jaguars to be safe I bench all the starters and put the rookie QB that sucked back in. Don't risk it.
    Too obvious, the NFL will come down on them. Just shave Menshew's mustache to take away his power.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 12-20-2020 at 06:14 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Too obvious, the NFL will come down on them. Just shave Menshews mustache to take away his power.
    He hasn't had much power this season to be honest. The Jaguars can explain they are looking at younger players for 2021 as decisions loom on rebuilding team ahead. People will understand they are tanking on purpose but Miami showed us when trading a number of players last year to stockpile draft picks , the league won't care.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Hell of a show Hurts put on today. Murray too, that was a good one.Talib gotta fill in the gaps way better lol.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Hell of a show Hurts put on today. Murray too, that was a good one.Talib gotta fill in the gaps way better lol.
    Murray's stat line is impressive, Arizona's offense has some issues with 3rd and short, and also turning it over 3 times, twice in the Red Zone and coming away with no points made that game WAY closer than it should have been. Their defense was allowing a rookie QB in his second start to convert on 3rd and 29, 3rd and 16, and couldn't do much after putting Jalen Hurts in tough situations.

Like... Arizona had a safety. They had numerous sacks. They blocked a punt and injured the punter so all Philly's special teams were a disaster from there. They converted a fake punt pass. And yet... AND YET... Arizona only wins by one score and has to hang on by batting down two hail mary attempts at the gun.

I really don't have faith in them in the playoffs right now. Murray would just have to go bonkers and not make a mistake for them to get a win, and I don't like the prospects of that on a game by game basis.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Well Cam Howard will likely get ripped big by Sean Payton for letting his emotions take control as the Chiefs were driving for a score. Not a good game by Mahomes but the guy turned it on when need be as usual. This will likely be the only time Brees vs Mahomes happens in our life time (Unless both teams make it to Super Bowl). But you can see how weird irony would have been if Payton had gotten the guy he originally had on his board to replace Brees in 2017.

Carson Wentz basically seems to know his time is up in Philadelphia as well. Its reported he would request a trade if Hurts stayed the starter and given that the rookie had over 400+ yards of offense (rushing and throwing) then he's gonna stay in. The question is...why didn't the Eagles go to this kid sooner ? Because he is 1-1 and seems to have energized that offense.

Damn Giants! Why not just take the free 3 points!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The Stej can't even suck properly.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Best defense in the NFC West is surprisingly Seattle all of a sudden. The division has been a rock fight all season and the all play each other the remaining two games of the season. They are likely going to have all three get in the playoffs. The yoke of shame around McVay right now, yoinks.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Probably the only thing more depressing and horrible than being a New York Jets fan, is being a New York Knick’s fan☠️

And stop wearing suits that look like his grandmother’s dining room tablecloth. Meanwhile, yeah, Hurts looked pretty darn good, and that was after Arizona had tape from last week to study. I think he’s earned next Sunday’s stat against Dallas.

By the by, that Giants-Cleveland game has been a dog with fleas as the Browns are leading 20-3 in the fourth quarter. And NBC flexed out of Niners - Cowboys which had been surprisingly good for THIS stink bomb?
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 12-20-2020 at 08:42 PM.